Fabio Paratici

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Actions speak louder than words, I don’t expect them to come out with we have loads of money and are going to bring in 3-4 players. I do expect them to do something in Jan if the squad needs work.
Isn't the rumor that we're going to spend 180 million under Conte? They didn't specify when he can spend that and whether it's net spend or gross.

Already have him on ignore. He posts like he's never actually watched a game of football.
Another with the ignore option activated.

He's chippy, argumentative and repetitive. Worse than that he is completely and utterly clueless about football.
It would be like me joining a forum on Childbirth and giving them my opinion. I seen a couple but have no fucking clue whats going on or why.

He's chippy, argumentative and repetitive. Worse than that he is completely and utterly clueless about football.
It would be like me joining a forum on Childbirth and giving them my opinion. I seen a couple but have no fucking clue whats going on or why.
Yep. His inability to understand the basics of football is almost impressive. I assume it's just a troll account.

Already have him on ignore. He posts like he's never actually watched a game of football.

Yep. His inability to understand the basics of football is almost impressive. I assume it's just a troll account.

LOL

Clueless posts like this are the ones that make me laugh the most especially when they have repeatedly been shown to be false.

Looks who’s no 2

:harrylol:
It’s alphabetical

The Daily Show Wow GIF by The Daily Show with Trevor Noah

That's a bit rich of you, seeing as you're Number 2 on the list (yes I know it's in alphabetical order but even so, it's not a good look)

No lack of self awareness on my part. Me being on the list is nothing new...... Point is KaneDomBadBoy KaneDomBadBoy had been teasing me about being on the list and I said I wouldn't get too cocky as he'd be on there soon enough the way he's been carrying on trolling every thread with Kane-hate...... Lo and behold; poof! Pretty 'impressive' work with such a low post-count and no racism.

Last edited:
No lack of self awareness on my part. Me being on the list is nothing new...... Point is KaneDomBadBoy KaneDomBadBoy had been teasing me about being on the list and I said I wouldn't get too cocky as he'd be on there soon enough the way he's been carrying on trolling every thread with Kane-hate...... Lo and behold; poof!

What did you do to get on the naughty list?

(praise Levy????)

Back
Top Bottom