Fabio Paratici

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I mean who the hell knows. It's hard to keep the narrative threads consistent here.

Let the record show if this ends up a 3,000 page thread about our brilliant trophy-collecting svengali that at this moment we had no idea what he was being brought here to do.

I really wanted a DOF so I guess I am supposed to be happy but I really have no interest in Paratici without Conte.

Screen-Shot-2020-09-08-at-07.10.47.jpg

Almost pointless if Conte ain’t coming with him. Get Rangnick if Conte ain’t on his way. Hopefully means Conte is coming.

He loves freebies, the bald cunt is going to love him.

Hr shafted Juve with those huge Ramsey and Rabiot contracts, they couldn't wait to get rid of him.
Paratici did a great job buying Pogba, Pirlo, Vidal, Barzagli, etc. Rabiot and Ramsey were big mistakes, the result of the disruption caused by the too heavy purchase of CR7.

He loves freebies, the bald cunt is going to love him.

Hr shafted Juve with those huge Ramsey and Rabiot contracts, they couldn't wait to get rid of him.

Obviously the salaries dished out to some players are daft but having a DoF of any kind will help us, we are such terrible operators in the market. We make lowball offers and dither when good players are in our hands and then end up overpaying for average players.

We make very few canny signings, you might scoff at free transfers but players like Milner at Liverpool or Pogba/Pirlo at Juventus were amazing signings. We are absolutely terrible at finding real value in the market and that's to be expected when Levy/Hitchen are running our football operation.

Levy prides himself on his reputation for brinkmanship but it's gone beyond a joke now. His involvement makes football operations so much harder than they need to be. Swapping KWP for Hojbjerg was the only smart deal we've done in the last 3 years.

Back
Top Bottom