Fabio Paratici

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If his first appointment is Fonseca I hope it's his last appointment.

Sorry to sound like I'm throwing my toys out of my pram but that is such a pathetic, small-club mentality and a sure sign that he's nothing more than a Levy stooge.

If his first appointment is Fonseca I hope it's his last appointment.

Sorry to sound like I'm throwing my toys out of my pram but that is such a pathetic, small-club mentality and a sure sign that he's nothing more than a Levy stooge.
Feel a bit bad for him, Fonseca will be seen as his guy, but he's only working within the restraints imposed on him by Levy, his boss. I'm sure if he had a blank cheque he'd be after Pep or Conte, but he doesn't.

Fuck, for all we know Shitchen might be a World Class super scout that has been completely neutered by the short arse creepy dweeb that pays his wages.

Everyone knows Conte was Paratici’s first choice, it could be that Fonseca is way down his list as potential managers. I am very underwhelmed by the potential new manager but who knows how many managers Levy has failed to bring in this summer to end up with Fonseca. Without investment the team will struggle so at least we will play some attacking football.

True but Mourinho was also one of the best managers of all time. With a shit load of success in England. Fonseca well…

Levy hadn’t the brain to see Jose was not the man he was 10 years prior and football had also changed. Jose is a big man of history not of now.

Because it's obvious Poch didn't target those players, the "scouting team" did. Otherwise why do we still go for the same players even when we change managers.
Poch was also in charge when we spent close on £125 million on Sess Ndombele and Lo Celso do you honestly believe he had no input?
But had input on the good signings like Son and Toby?
Poch has to take as much of the blame as Levy and co for the state of the squad today

Poch was also in charge when we spent close on £125 million on Sess Ndombele and Lo Celso do you honestly believe he had no input?
But had input on the good signings like Son and Toby?
Poch has to take as much of the blame as Levy and co for the state of the squad today
So Bergwijn was scouted and original interest when Poch was manager, he was signed when Mourinho was manager. So who was responsible for scouting and signing him? Poch, Jose or Itchens??

Clarke was a signing Poch clearly had no interest in.

Why do you think Poch gave his "I'm not a manager, /i'm a coach" spiel?

So Bergwijn was scouted and original interest when Poch was manager, he was signed when Mourinho was manager. So who was responsible for scouting and signing him? Poch, Jose or Itchens??

Clarke was a signing Poch clearly had no interest in.

Why do you think Poch gave his "I'm not a manager, /i'm a coach" spiel?
Why did Poch last 5 years then if he had no input whatsoever?
Any man with morals would surely of resigned or did he sell his soul for££££.
Jose at least came out and said certain players were shit and made it impossible for him to continue as manager.
Poch was a very good coach but shit in the transfer market,
PS Hitchin is his name and surely being a Spurs fan you should know that

Why did Poch last 5 years then if he had no input whatsoever?
Any man with morals would surely of resigned or did he sell his soul for££££.
Jose at least came out and said certain players were shit and made it impossible for him to continue as manager.
Poch was a very good coach but shit in the transfer market,
PS Hitchin is his name and surely being a Spurs fan you should know that
Why did Poch last 5 years? How long did he last after his outburst about only being a coach?

And are you really trying to be so naive in thinking a manager will walk away from a huge contract because he doesn't get exactly what he wants?

Jose is a certified bullshitter who claimed he had changed the mentality of the team, yet they became worse and worse. He was shit, that's why he couldn't continue as manager, because he spent money on shit, had shit tactics, an ego the size of the universe and got shit results. What sort of footballing dinosaur would have an incredibly strong attack, yet try and base his tactics on the weak defence?

So the Bergwijn one? Why was he still on the table despite our manager changing? We tried for Piatek too under Poch and Mourinho? Did both managers want the same players?

And as for Steve Hitchin, I hope as a Spurs fan that I will soon not have to worry about him at my club.

Mabne Fabs looked at Levy and thought 'Fuck me, this idiot really isn't ever going to sign a manager at this rate'

"hey daniel i gave my amico Paulo a ring, he's a very good manager'

"Is he available? Yeeeeessss he is- looking for a step up'

"what you say?........"is he cheap???!!"

Welcome Spurs Fabio.

Back
Top Bottom