Fabio Paratici

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What a great line and so true.

Big challenge for Paratici in the next couple weeks, let's see how he does.
No it's not...even the dogs in the street know that the Revolution unified France and enhanced the power of the national state. The Revolutionary and Napoleonic Wars tore down the ancient structure of Europe, hastened the advent of nationalism, and inaugurated the era of modern, total warfare....

Not really. Do you know how much wealthier and healthier our bottom line would be if we'd invested property during the Poch era, and won some EPL titles, FA cups, and a CL? And then reinvested that money to having a squad going toe to toe with Chelsea instead of getting destroyed in a semi?
Yes theyve developed the business side!ie property etc. Not the football side ie Investing in squad

Halfway through the month. No movement as yet. Three league games in quick succession before a two week break. New players would have benefitted these games.

What’s happening, Conte wants 3 in Jan according to a few prior media sources. All gone quiet, I thought he was the ‘’don’’ or whatever with great links in Italy.

What’s happening, Conte wants 3 in Jan according to a few prior media sources. All gone quiet, I thought he was the ‘’don’’ or whatever with great links in Italy.
He is... we're getting Lasagne from Bologna, Carbonara from Roma & Puttanesca from Napoli!

He is... we're getting Lasagne from Bologna, Carbonara from Roma & Puttanesca from Napoli!
You joke, but

Happy Italian GIF

Wouldn’t be surprised if he has three lined up…. Lecvy is the bottleneck like always. One in, one out

No it's not...even the dogs in the street know that the Revolution unified France and enhanced the power of the national state. The Revolutionary and Napoleonic Wars tore down the ancient structure of Europe, hastened the advent of nationalism, and inaugurated the era of modern, total warfare....
This is great, sounds like unintentional Monty Python*.

'You're fooling yourself. We're living in a dictatorship etc'

*Not arguing your points, just saying.

This is great, sounds like unintentional Monty Python*.

'You're fooling yourself. We're living in a dictatorship etc'

*Not arguing your points, just saying.
That's because it was intentional...I googled impact of the french revolution and copied and pasted the first Pythonesque passage I could find...

That's because it was intentional...I googled impact of the french revolution and copied and pasted the first Pythonesque passage I could find...

Then bravo sir.

However on second reading maybe it's more Life of Brian than Holy Grail as I had thought.

Last edited:
It's only been 1 summer window.

Paratici was brought into change scouting, player development, transfers. This is a huge mess to clean up.

Hopefully he can bring some stability and identity to a club that has very little
I’ve seen that word before , what does it mean?

Paratici really has this guy buttered up, he hasn't a bad word to say about our prospects or transfer strategy. Bit of an Alasdair Gold vibe, in that you can trust what news he'll have about the club to a point, but it will be the message that the club wants you to hear. I think we're one of the few clubs that Romano actually hears some legit noise from, most of his stuff is just aggregation from other reporters.

Paratici needs to step up. Im not impressed at all with his signings so far.

Gollini - why didnt we just keep hart?
Royal - needs replacing after 4 months
Gil - hopelessly lightweight. No where near prem level. Needs a loan
Romero - quality
Papa Saar - Who?

Seriously, that is a piss poor summer.

Vinicius was on 60k a week, could we have not kept him for another year?

Paratici really has this guy buttered up, he hasn't a bad word to say about our prospects or transfer strategy. Bit of an Alasdair Gold vibe, in that you can trust what news he'll have about the club to a point, but it will be the message that the club wants you to hear. I think we're one of the few clubs that Romano actually hears some legit noise from, most of his stuff is just aggregation from other reporters.

Interesting Scamacca mentioned as Juve's top target in the summer... Weren't we linked to him too?

Funny how things change.... Strikers were like rocking horse shit in recent years; yet come the summer there's a bucket load in the balance.

Back
Top Bottom