Fabio Paratici

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would have been dumb to keep him. Offered nothing in the PL at all, looked every inch a centre back thrown up top IMO

We'd still be in Europe and he could still be used to rest Kane when games are in the bag.....

May well have been better in a more structure/coached attack than Jose-ball too. We actually attempt to feed the box and cater to a more trad. CF positioning than back then

We'd still be in Europe and he could still be used to rest Kane when games are in the bag.....

May well have been better in a more structure/coached attack than Jose-ball too. We actually attempt to feed the box and cater to a more trad. CF positioning than back then
You lost me at still in Europe. Exiting that abortion gives us a chance of 4th

You lost me at still in Europe. Exiting that abortion gives us a chance of 4th

You glad we're out of the LC too?

Should we bin off the FACup tie vs Brighton?

......I bet you're one to complain about no trophies too.

You glad we're out of the LC too?

Should we bin off the FACup tie vs Brighton?

......I bet you're one to complain about no trophies too.
No. LC and FA far less disruptive….

That said I would rather challenge for top 4, PL and CL than win an FA and finish 7th and not compete

Paratici needs to step up. Im not impressed at all with his signings so far.

Gollini - why didnt we just keep hart?
Royal - needs replacing after 4 months
Gil - hopelessly lightweight. No where near prem level. Needs a loan
Romero - quality
Papa Saar - Who?

Seriously, that is a piss poor summer.

Vinicius was on 60k a week, could we have not kept him for another year?
When Vinicius is the answer to your problems it shows how far we have sunk. He was fuckin hopeless.

No. LC and FA far less disruptive….

Not really.....

Were it not for match postponements; this last fortnight would no doubt have proven this theory untirely wrong.

That said I would rather challenge for top 4, PL and CL than win an FA and finish 7th and not compete

Your deviation form the question speaks volumes.

In hindsight, it’s a godsend we are out bearing in mind we already have four PL games to schedule. Agreed?

Only due to squad depth concerns; which Vinicius would have helped address. (I suspect you wouldn't be saying much of this if we were anticipating an away game to ZenitSP tho.)

So, despite chasing some kind of tenuous counter-argument to vindicate your original comment; we come full circle and your OG argument remains null.....

Still; be sure not complain about us not winning the FACup, LC, EL or ECL in the future........ Top 4 trophy is the big one for you (fair enough; but it's good to know where people stand).

Last edited:
Only due to squad depth concerns; which Vinicius would have helped address. (I suspect you wouldn't be saying much of this if we were anticipating an away game to ZenitSP tho.)

So, despite chasing some kind of tenuous counter-argument to vindicate your original comment; we come full circle and your OG comment remains null.....

Still; be sure not complain about us not winning the FACup, LC, EL or ECL in the future........ Top 4 trophy is the big one for you (fair enough; but it's good to know where people stand).
Answer the question boy

Back
Top Bottom