Fabio Paratici

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Goat on SC has as much say in who he sign as Paratici/

Three people call the shots - Levy, Collecot and that old brass Cullen. All three of those pigs have their snouts in the trough so expect more value signings as opposed to good players

Do not blame Paratici or Hitchen, their only fault is not walking away from the aforementioned trio of thieves

I have this info first hand
Donna Cullen's a saffer. Isn't that right, ArcspacE ArcspacE ?

got his work cut out now, with the way Doc & Bergwjn played last night, he now has only Ndombele & GLC to get rid of and that is not easy

I've said it since this guy came to the club
this guy is a bluffer, the reason i say this is because it takes one to know one (i was a bluffer at work for 20 yrs)

I've said it since this guy came to the club
this guy is a bluffer, the reason i say this is because it takes one to know one (i was a bluffer at work for 20 yrs)
He does give off an aura of dodgy

I know part of the Juve investigation includes his deal with Romero . Wonder if the ongoing investigation is effecting us playing him?

Really not impressed with paratici. What has he actually done right?

Clocked some decent air miles by all accounts. I wouldn’t mind his job for 6 months.

Mfj.gif

Really not impressed with paratici. What has he actually done right?
Pushed for Nuno to be manager, gone with Emerson over Tomiyasu (whilst paying more), not managed to shift deadwood.

The one good thing he did was somehow manage to get Romero on loan with an option (not obligation) to buy... although lets wait and see if that was even legit.

Pushed for Nuno to be manager, gone with Emerson over Tomiyasu (whilst paying more), not managed to shift deadwood.

The one good thing he did was somehow manage to get Romero on loan with an option (not obligation) to buy... although lets wait and see if that was even legit.
so it's normal to hire a coach like antonio conte (that he wanted also in the summer but some bald man said no, to expensive).

try again

Back
Top Bottom