Famous / Notable Spurs Fans

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/tennis/raducanu-piers-morgan-tottenham-Woolwich-26738811

Emma Raducanu revealed as the latest celebrity Tottenham fan after being pictured training in Spurs shirt​

Emma Raducanu has shown her allegiance to Premier League club Tottenham after donning a shirt of the north London team while training in Germany.
While preparing for the Stuttgart Open, the 19-year-old wore a Spurs shirt with her name and the No10 on her back.

The official Tottenham Twitter account replied “love this” as fans joked about counting her US Open trophy on the club’s honours list.

In fact, Raducanu is not the only Spurs fan in the tennis world with Aussie star Nick Kyrgios also seen training in Tottenham kit previously, with other non-sporting celebrity supporters including Adele and the actor Tom Holland.

Niggling injury issues have held Raducanu back since her US Open triumph and Anne Keothavong has backed her to get used to the stresses and strains of the tour.

“She is still young and hasn’t completed a full year on tour yet,” said the British Billie Jean King Cup captain. “For any young player going out there for the first time, what she has achieved has been exceptional.

“It does take time to get used to life on the tour and become more robust. She certainly needs to become more robust. That is no secret. She knows that, she is working on it.

“The more she puts herself out there, the more she continues to test herself against the very best. She will figure out a way that works for her.”

Last edited:
FQnaWgwXIAIqpPZ
This one made my day, Spurs-wise (much needed after the weekend). She's a sweetheart.

I definitely try to see her more like a litter sister though.

:llorishuh:

Last edited:
So go on. Who wants to place a bet on how long it takes the club to chuck some hospitality tickets her way to bag a SpursTV interview?

:levyeyes:

I'd love to know if she bought the shirt herself or if someone at Spurs caught wind of her newfound fandom and sent it to her. Big props if it's the former.

Young-ish Spurs fan on "The Chase" just now.
Asked him questions only an oldie would get and a question that the chaser said only 1% (if that) would know the answer.
It's a conspiracy, I tell 'ee!!!

Phil Collins?!
QPR Forum.

"The worst thing is he was so over the top in his support for us in the seventies,another one is Phil Collins when he was the drummer with Genesis he used to wear his Rangers shirt on stage,he then went quiet about the Rs for years only to appear at Wembley at the semi final between Spurs and Woolwich in the 90s and declare his love for ...Spurs!"

QPR Forum.

"The worst thing is he was so over the top in his support for us in the seventies,another one is Phil Collins when he was the drummer with Genesis he used to wear his Rangers shirt on stage,he then went quiet about the Rs for years only to appear at Wembley at the semi final between Spurs and Woolwich in the 90s and declare his love for ...Spurs!"

Both sides ...now?

QPR Forum.

Well isn't that against all odds

It's been a while since I've posted on here. This thread seems like a good place to start.

I've gone upmarket these days. I'm actually travelling by train to Liverpool and have spent all of £45 for a hotel. The reviews even suggest the bed comes with a duvet.

There’s a video with McIntyre and the legend that is Benny Andersson of ABBA doing the Kulu song! It would be too much to know Benny, Jo Nesbo and the King of Norway were Spurs fans.

Back
Top Bottom