Famous / Notable Spurs Fans

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

FXDYX6OXEAEoCKg

I have no idea who these guys are but...Lambert and Butler..lol
Smokin.

Just now, Ben Stokes, England cricket Test captain, said that although he's not really into football, his team is Spurs. Hmmm.
The reason he gave was that, as a boy, shortly after moving from New Zealand to England, he bought a Spurs shirt off Carlisle Market - and also because there aren't any good teams in the North East!!! lol

Just now, Ben Stokes, England cricket Test captain, said that although he's not really into football, his team is Spurs. Hmmm.
The reason he gave was that, as a boy, shortly after moving from New Zealand to England, he bought a Spurs shirt off Carlisle Market - and also because there aren't any good teams in the North East!!! lol

No it was because he saw a video of us lot in the South bar cheering him to a winning run chase!!

Famous Spurs fan Salmsn Rushdie fighting for his life!! Fuck religion
"On the way back to the hotel my father asked me for my views. “I didn’t think much of that English team,” I told him, but I liked that Spanish side. Can you find out if there’s an English team that plays like Real Madrid?” Unknown to me, I had asked for the near impossible; as if, in Michael Jordan’s airborne heyday, I had asked, “Can you find out if there’s a team that plays like the Chicago Bulls?” My father, almost as much an innocent in these matters as myself, said, “I’ll ask at the front desk.” What he learned from that long-forgotten hotel clerk changed my life, because a few days later we went to watch the other famous club of North London, Tottenham Hotspur, and I lost my heart."

No it was because he saw a video of us lot in the South bar cheering him to a winning run chase!!
England hero Ben Stokes has declared himself a Tottenham fan - after Spurs sent him his own personalised shirt.

Mirror columnist Stokes cracked an unbeaten 135 to rescue England from the brink of Ashes despair to lead a remarkable turnaround in the third Test at Headingley.

Victory for the hosts tied the series at 1-1 with two matches to play at Old Trafford and at the Oval.

Footage circulated of Stokes watching Spurs fans celebrating his winning cut for four prior to their defeat by Newcastle on Sunday.

"On the way back to the hotel my father asked me for my views. “I didn’t think much of that English team,” I told him, but I liked that Spanish side. Can you find out if there’s an English team that plays like Real Madrid?” Unknown to me, I had asked for the near impossible; as if, in Michael Jordan’s airborne heyday, I had asked, “Can you find out if there’s a team that plays like the Chicago Bulls?” My father, almost as much an innocent in these matters as myself, said, “I’ll ask at the front desk.” What he learned from that long-forgotten hotel clerk changed my life, because a few days later we went to watch the other famous club of North London, Tottenham Hotspur, and I lost my heart."
That actually gave me goosebumps

Back
Top Bottom