Fantasy PL 21/22

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is the unwritten rule still no Woolwich players? I get it and want to respect it, so will not be joining in if that's case.

I'm playing to win though (and in any case feel just as dirty with Chelsea players, especially this year). If nothing else playing for bragging right with people who aren't Spurs fans and refuse to be at a disadvantage.

If it's still the rule, I can't be the only one playing the game this way. Anyone fancy a breakaway league for the true bastards among us?

Is the unwritten rule still no Woolwich players? I get it and want to respect it, so will not be joining in if that's case.

I'm playing to win though (and in any case feel just as dirty with Chelsea players, especially this year). If nothing else playing for bragging right with people who aren't Spurs fans and refuse to be at a disadvantage.

If it's still the rule, I can't be the only one playing the game this way. Anyone fancy a breakaway league for the true bastards among us?
In

My team today:

Aké x 1 ⚽
Romero x 1 ⚽
Maddison x 1 ⚽
Mbeumo x 1 ⚽
Ferguson x 3 ⚽
Haaland x 3 ⚽

:conterubhands:

Cry Cry Cry GIF by MOODMAN

Ivan Toney at 6.5 is mental. Potential for a massive steal,
Sancho at 9.5 is “we’re not sure he’s gonna settle well”

I think Havertz is a good buy. It will take a while but there’s a top player there.

I'm starting off with:
GK: Schmeichel, Sanchez
Def: Chilwell, Dias, Shaw, Reguilon, fofana
MF: Foden, Grealish, Sancho, Raphina, Gilmour
FW: Kane (C), Toney, Watkins

might fuck shit up a bit if villa land Bailey

Will probably tweak it in the next couple of weeks.

Hmm I'd like to give a few tips (if that's ok)
1. I think Luke Shaw at 5.5m is better than Wan-Bissaka as Luke Shaw also takes set pieces and had much more attacking threat last season
2. Firmino may not start for Liverpool this season. Coming back from Copa America and pre-season seems to suggest for now Jota/Mane/Salah is the preferred front 3.
3. I'd wait a bit with Jiminez.

Apart from that decent team. Still gonna want to keep Grealish though? I think he becomes a worse asset at City as he just isn't guaranteed to start.

Well a few things here :
1. Kane won't start v City so no point having him for the 1st gameweek
2. Like on the other post I believe Luke Shaw is a better option at the same price for his increased attacking threat
3. I like the double Liverpool defense but I think its brave to go without Salah who most people in the game own and probably will be captaining.

(I'm sure this probably isn't your team anymore but anyway just a few comments from me )

Here’s a latest update (will no doubt change drastically)

57051645-052-C-4294-9-C2-B-F402102690-A5.png
Well
Van Dijk according to thinks I've read won't start the season. It'll be Matip/Konate at CB
Castagne will also apparently miss the start of the season
Calvert-Lewin (who is also on my team) didn't play in a friendly today he has a minor injury. He may miss the first week.
I also wonder if Bailey will come in and instantly start for Villa
Also Toney (another one on my team too) missed the Brentford friendly today. Manager said he should be fine for Friday but one like Calvert-Lewin to keep an eye on.

Again not trying to shit on the team , just trying to give advice from what I've heard.

A piece of help required amigos.

Are you lot selecting your teams and "saving" them within FPL before officially submitting them somehow? If so how does one do this?

Muchas gracias!!
You can change your team as many times as you want before the 6.30 deadline this Friday
When you confirm a team you could change all 15 players a minute later
(hope this is helpful)

Back
Top Bottom