Fantasy PL 21/22

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A piece of help required amigos.

Are you lot selecting your teams and "saving" them within FPL before officially submitting them somehow? If so how does one do this?

Muchas gracias!!
You can change your team as many times as you want before the 6.30 deadline this Friday
When you confirm a team you could change all 15 players a minute later
(hope this is helpful)

My first time ever doing a fantasy team. I know it's going to be bad but to start I'm going with.

Martinez
Wan-Bissaka - Digne - Mendy - Dias
Son - Hojbjerg - Salah
Toney - Cavani - Bamford

Lloris, Cresswell, Rice, Dallas on the bench.

My starting squad for this weekend. We got 12 people in our league.

Pickford
Thiago Silva - Zinchenko - Mee - Christensen - Reguilon
Bernardo Silva - Moura - McGinn
Werner - Antonio

Bench: Fabio Silva, Rashford, Ndombele

Drafting is so hard with 12 people :avbshock:

about all i know and assume, this is probably not the best pick... think the rle is stay away from defensive mids.... they dont earn many points... son and salah perfect but
Thanks. I made a few changes and replaced him with ESR. Not that I want a Gooner but he was cheap.

I always preferred the Telegraph Fantasy League format. Anybody fancy joining a FightingCock league for this one?

Click like on this and if we get enough I'll set one up.

woman-mad-face.gif
Put Chilwell in my team and the cunt doesn’t even select him, opting for the murderer instead, I even made him my captain…….

Back
Top Bottom