Fantasy PL 21/22

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What happened to the unwritten rule of no Woolwich players!?!?!

Should be fined 100 points per Woolwich player per week :deledoubt:

That's one of the reasons I'm not taking part this year; one of the fun parts of doing this forums league is the 'no Woolwich players' rule, but there's always a couple of people who ignore it. It's never as much fun if people are playing by different rules.

That's one of the reasons I'm not taking part this year; one of the fun parts of doing this forums league is the 'no Woolwich players' rule, but there's always a couple of people who ignore it. It's never as much fun if people are playing by different rules.

If you're getting beaten by anyone with Woolwich players in their team you need to wonder if Fantasy Football is your thing

Didn’t know about the TFC no-Arse rule when I joined. But it’s always been one of mine. Even back when Alex Sanchez was “essential”. No exceptions.

….I’m home. *sniff*

When Henry was top points scorer the no Woolwich thing was a pretty frustrating handicap but nowadays I can't even see why it needs to be highlighted as a rule, should just be bloody obvious.

Who is David Sokolovski and why are you so good at fantasy football?
Emotion Reaction GIF

Back
Top Bottom