favourite emoji

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Umm....i know this is hard to understand being as you have a small turnip instead of a brain, but you quoted me so i responded. It's what people tend to do yeah. Well normal people who don't believe in lizard men or think Paul McCartney was replaced in 1965.
Negative: Paul died in 65 and was replaced late late 1966. It’s the truth dude and big John let us all know it to be man. :chicco:

Do we even care what the forum loon thinks John? He's further out there than Pluto...
Fuck me.. you’re talking all yank now :sonpoint:

No wonder you’ve been on my case mucks. How long exactly have you been “rooting”
for Spurs ? : ostrich:

Do we even care what the forum loon thinks John? He's further out there than Pluto...

Negative: Paul died in 65 and was replaced late late 1966. It’s the truth dude and big John let us all know it to be man. :chicco:
Except that he didn't actually die.

He was actually kidnapped by Ringo/Sheik Mohammed, in order to stop him writing any more of those crap lyrics of his. The Sheik has never forgiven him for forcing him to sing 'Octopussys Garden'.
The Real Macca is being held captive in a villa in Dubai where, in 1984, he managed to smuggle out the lyrics of We All Stand Together'. Sadly for the world, he also succeeded in getting out an entire Oratorio, on a roll of bog paper.

Apparently, his spirit is not broken. In fact, he recently penned 'Spent The Day In Bed' for Morrissey.

giphy.gif

🔜

Except that he didn't actually die.

He was actually kidnapped by Ringo/Sheik Mohammed, in order to stop him writing any more of those crap lyrics of his. The Sheik has never forgiven him for forcing him to sing 'Octopussys Garden'.
The Real Macca is being held captive in a villa in Dubai where, in 1984, he managed to smuggle out the lyrics of We All Stand Together'. Sadly for the world, he also succeeded in getting out an entire Oratorio, on a roll of bog paper.

Apparently, his spirit is not broken. In fact, he recently penned 'Spent The Day In Bed' for Morrissey.

giphy.gif

🔜
You are gravely mistaken actually mummy mummy as I have met the Sheik Mohammed. In fact we dined together at the Lanesbrough carvery and oyster bar. He has a very definite Glaswegian accent and prefers Rachmaninov piano concertos over rock and roll. It was he that sold me a £3000
retro fridge freezer for a monkey! :adethumbup:

You are gravely mistaken actually mummy mummy as I have met the Sheik Mohammed. In fact we dined together at the Lanesbrough carvery and oyster bar. He has a very definite Glaswegian accent and prefers Rachmaninov piano concertos over rock and roll. It was he that sold me a £3000
retro fridge freezer for a monkey! :adethumbup:
You sold the monkey?

giphy.gif

...for a fridge freezer?

🔚

Back
Top Bottom