Favourite Spurs Goals

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was at that game the spurs fans were incredible. I have a memory that mobile phones had reached a tipping point from being the reserve of company directors to being derigour for every successful plasterer. All the phones were in the air so the yids back home could hear the celebrations. Brillant scenes.

Wow phones in 95! yeah i suppose there were a fair few around by then! sounds amazing, a classic cup tie

Top 5 would be:
Crouch header against city to get the Champions League place
Gazza free kick against Woolwich at Wembley
Hoddle free kick against Wimbledon in FA Cup 1987
RVDV goal against Inter. It started an amazing night

Probably his best ever game for us, he was unstoppable that game, covered every blade of grass..................come back Ade

Oh jesus that one was incredible. And the backheel to set up Siggy for the second. If only Bale had stuck the injury time free kick in the net...

Last edited:
Oh jesus that one was incredible. And the backheel to set up Siggy for the second. If only Bale had stuck the injury time free kick in the net...

I was definitely on the anti-Adebayor bus during that period/game. Never known a player that can be so inconsistent. Everytime he touched it we were screaming "don't give it to that clown", in one sweet move he sat us the fuck down........and I couldn't have been happier about it

This one, because we got our luka back, for one season at least

the day bale became a star against inter (the first goal is the best one and one of my favourites

finally this goal (you may want to mute it)

I can't find it but Klinsmann's goal against Sheffield Wednesday at WHL is incredible.
His one at Hillsborough on his debut was pretty special too. That was when he did the diving goal celebration for the first time, he got knocked out soon after. I remember rushing home fom Sheffield and just catching him on MOTD (no iplayer in those days and I think I had forgotten to set the video recorder). That was when it really hit me that he had actually signed for us. What a season he had..... and then the b*****d decided not to stick around for the second year of his contract!

Back
Top Bottom