Favourite Spurs Goals

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kris

Shelf Side Tottenham
What are some of your favourite Spurs goals?

Three of my favourites have got to be;

• Peter Crouch scoring in the San Siro I think that goal meant so much to all Spurs fans, showed we really could beat top European sides and deserved our Champions League spot.

• Adebayor against Dnipro.
He gets on the end of an Eriksen ball and sticks it in the back of the net sending Spurs on their way to Lisbon. Absolute bedlam in the Park Lane celebrating that.

• Woodgate against Chelsea at Wembley.

The man used his entire face to get the ball across the line and won Spurs the league cup.

All of Gazza's goals in 1991 FA Cup run because without him we wouldn't have got passed first round of cause his free kick is one of my all time fav's (sorry for quality as I couldn't find all of them in one clip).

This was fucking amazing with 90 seconds to go against liverpool, then so disappointing against Everton in the semi final..... I felt physically sick as the Amokachi goals went in

But this was superb

These three probably made me lose my mind unlike any other in addition to Crouch at the San Siro and the Ethiad.

Other ones I love:

And finally any time Aaron Lennon scores:

Used to love a Huddlestone goal too. Always a peach.

Oh and Huddlestones goal against that Polish(?) team in the UEFA cup, comes out from a corner and he rockets it in.

This was fucking amazing with 90 seconds to go against liverpool, then so disappointing against Everton in the semi final..... I felt physically sick as the Amokachi goals went in

But this was superb

I was at that game the spurs fans were incredible. I have a memory that mobile phones had reached a tipping point from being the reserve of company directors to being derigour for every successful plasterer. All the phones were in the air so the yids back home could hear the celebrations. Brillant scenes.

I was at that game the spurs fans were incredible. I have a memory that mobile phones had reached a tipping point from being the reserve of company directors to being derigour for every successful plasterer. All the phones were in the air so the yids back home could hear the celebrations. Brillant scenes.

Wow phones in 95! yeah i suppose there were a fair few around by then! sounds amazing, a classic cup tie

Top 5 would be:
Crouch header against city to get the Champions League place
Gazza free kick against Woolwich at Wembley
Hoddle free kick against Wimbledon in FA Cup 1987
RVDV goal against Inter. It started an amazing night

oh the times
Sandros goal against Chelsea. Could find the vid, but i remember that i was so happy (i mean happy, as HAPPY) that i hit my kitchen chair, my foot hurt like a month or even more, but at that time i was so HAPPY that i didnt care.
we lost.
i regret hurting my chair, but it looked like a chav at that moment.

Back
Top Bottom