FC Basel - Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lol the fan from Philly is the biggest cunt on the forum? Does that really surprise anyone?

these are the guys that booed Santa Claus.. or father christmas whatever you Brits call him.

Yeah Philadelphia is basically a city based around the tenets of Woolwich. Supremely over entitled due to minimal success, cunts, and willing to boo anything.

A little light reading. Note the title, "Phillies fan charged with intentionally vomiting on cop's kid"

http://content.usatoday.com/communi...ntionally-vomiting-on-cops-kid/1#.UWhlHsu9KK0

Very disappointed of course.

I think AVB is talking rubbish. IF he had have put out his best team, we, in all probability,would be i the semi-finals and Bale would be training next week instead of having his blood spun or whatever,

AVB has gone down on my estimation considerably over the last two weeks or so.

Though fair play to him for playing Dempsey - good call there.

I don't see what he did wrong either.

People like to have a scapegoat. Personally I still see Friedel as a very good keeper, it's just Lloris is better. He fits into the high line a lot better as he is more proactive at preventing goals. Imagine the furore if Lloris had played and got injured.

Back
Top Bottom