Federico Fazio

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We have come far quickly, not long ago Fazio, Chriches and Kaboul was a potential back line.

Last edited:
With Vertonghen injured again, shouldn't we try to sign another defender. I find it ludicrous we back down to only two fit central defenders.But Fazio would never be the soltution
Wimmer comes in, we then have Dier, Ball & Carter-Vickers. Davies has just spent the Euro's playing CB for Wales and excelled. I would be surprised if Wanyama couldn't play there too.

So all in all I'd say CB is our most covered position.

Last edited:
Meh... we shoulda played him for one game only last season; "THE BATTLE OF STAMFORD BRIDGE"

Costa wouldn't have HAD a head left with eyes in it for Dembele to 'gouge'... as it was, Dembele wouldn't currently be serving a 6 game ban... Fazio would!
...but we didn't play him... and the rest is history!

Meh... we shoulda played him for one game only last season; "THE BATTLE OF STAMFORD BRIDGE"

Costa wouldn't have HAD a head left with eyes in it for Dembele to 'gouge'... as it was, Dembele wouldn't currently be serving a 6 game ban... Fazio would!
...but we didn't play him... and the rest is history!

He was out on loan, wasn't he?

Back
Top Bottom