Fernando Llorente

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

One to stick on the new stadium wall for future players to draw inspiration from:

1143350816.jpg.0.jpg

I thought it was the right decision to bring him on for Sissoko but it wasn't working out at all. Then he scored.

I wouldn't give him a new contract, though. I'd be looking at fresher legs.

I thought it was the right decision to bring him on for Sissoko but it wasn't working out at all. Then he scored.

I wouldn't give him a new contract, though. I'd be looking at fresher legs.

It’s hard finding someone who is willing to sit on the bench while Harry is fit and step in occasionally, who is also capable of performing .

I know Llorente has his mobility issues but so far he’ more than filled his role adequately.

It’s hard finding someone who is willing to sit on the bench while Harry is fit and step in occasionally, who is also capable of performing .

I know Llorente has his mobility issues but so far he’ more than filled his role adequately.
If we had someone on the bench who was perhaps closer to actually challenging Kane, then we may not need to overplay him as much and therefore maybe he might not get as many injuries.

901 minutes played this season (Equivalent of starting 10 games)
8 goals
5 assists

985 minutes played last season (Equivalent of starting just under 11 games)
5 goals
1 assist

More then paid back his fee.

Last edited:

I've probably been listening to that for about 2 hours, least I can do to honor him.

the original lyrics are pretty much spot on

There was something in the air that night
The Spurs were bright, Fernando
They were marching there for you and me
For victory, Fernando
Though we never thought that we could lose
There's no regret
If we had to play the same again
I would, my friend, Fernando

901 minutes played this season (Equivalent of starting 10 games)
8 goals
5 assists

985 minutes played last season (Equivalent of starting just under 11 games)
5 goals
1 assist

More then paid back his fee.

He's been THE perfect back-up striker. We criminally underrate him.

As others have said, he's the sort of guy who'll come play testimonials and get deserved applause. Such a class player throughout his career.

Is the Fernando song already in circulation during games? I haven't caught it on any broadcast or any videos yet but that would be brilliant, what a nice song

“It’s true I’ve had unbelievable moments like winning the World Cup or winning the Euros or winning a European league title in Italy, but this one is history. To do this with an unbelievable team like Tottenham for the first time in a semi- final of the Champions League with these teammates is crazy.”

What Nando says speaks volumes of this club. We’ve had many players play for many different clubs but there is something special about Spurs. The likes of Crouchy and Keano have played for many clubs but they identify with Spurs. Rafa was only here for two seasons and he bleeds Spurs. A money hungry football mercenary like Bennie Assou-Ekotto bleeds Spurs. Bale has won multiple Champions Leagues with Madrid but we know he’s Spurs through and through. Even someone who had an absolutely torrid time here like Soldado loves the fans and regrets not being able to repay that love. This club is magical and never leaves you unless of course you’re that cunt Judas.

Back
Top Bottom