Fernando Llorente

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

not on that wage unless he would be willing to take a 50% pay cut

I don't know how true this is, but I've heard we've offered him a one year deal at £45k a week. His old deal was £100k a week, I think, so financially the new offer is much better for the club.

I don't know how true this is, but I've heard we've offered him a one year deal at £45k a week. His old deal was £100k a week, I think, so financially the new offer is much better for the club.
That is to much of a drop for me. I don't he wouldn't be used loads especially if everyone stays fit but he comes in handy and can be useful

Fair for his age, but not many players will take a 55% pay cut.

He'd be good to have back simply for having something different. But on the other hand, I'd love to see his minutes given to Troy the boy.

Basque heritage can only play for them. Think you're right about the manner of him leaving them before

Not entirely true.

Inaki Williams is Ghanaian for a start.

Their unwritten rule is you would either need to be born in the Basque Country or brought up through a Basque club.

You could be English, move to Spain as a youngster and be good enough to get snapped up to play for a small club named Leioa at a young age and you'd be eligible.

An example of this is Cristian Ganea who plays for them. He's Romanian and was born in Romania to Romanian parents...

Not entirely true.

Inaki Williams is Ghanaian for a start.

Their unwritten rule is you would either need to be born in the Basque Country or brought up through a Basque club.

You could be English, move to Spain as a youngster and be good enough to get snapped up to play for a small club named Leioa at a young age and you'd be eligible.

An example of this is Cristian Ganea who plays for them. He's Romanian and was born in Romania to Romanian parents...
Iñaki Williams is Spanish, he was born in Bilbao. Capped once for the national team. Ghanaian parents but that's by the by.

If true, and what a big dose of salt to be taken, so many questions.

Does Pochettino know how to build a capable squad that can win things?

How can he put so much stock in one out and out striker, even if Kane were firing?

Has he had a dream that only Kane can lead us to glory?

Of posters in here who cannot see the need for another striker I just see lemmings and blind acceptance. That or they are football nincompoops.

How can he put so much stock in one out and out striker, even if Kane were firing?

Of posters in here who cannot see the need for another striker I just see lemmings and blind acceptance. That or they are football nincompoops.
Calling people nincopoops?... You sir, are a bounder and a cad!!

So we get linked to a striker and you spew out that rant?

Do you want Llorente of not? You didn't say.....

Back
Top Bottom