Fighting Cock artwork

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Admin

The Fighting Cock
Omnipotent
From @Jammy_Hotspur

[rimg]http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/299/8/1/the_fighting_cock_podcast_coys_by_jammymod-d4dzu5b.jpg[/rimg]

"Every great podcast needs some crazed fans that will draw fan art or design logos or mascots etc... so I thought 'who else to do so than I?'"

:bae:

funny-gif-kid-rooster-karate-fight.gif

Flying_Hellfish.png

I reckon that drawing of the cockerel looking mean as fuck in a badge type thing like this from the Simpsons would look tastey. Would make good stickers for planting around Tottenham too.

eggsoakley said:
Studied graphics at uni but I drank alot at uni. Here's just a small edit.

[ Image ]

Just need to turn this into a beer mat, car bumper sticker, poster or something, get the podcast team to sign it and award it as a competition prize in an upcoming podcast! ( fully expect one if made btw ;) )

COYS!

Back
Top Bottom