Filip Lesniak

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Let's give it up for the Premier League minutes-per-assists king

f_lesniak.jpg

Let's just be patient with him... he's only just turned 21...
hang on, 21?!!! He should be a fucking First team regular by now!
#latedeveloper

I know nothing about this kid. But what I love about our club is a kid like this coming through under Poch and with the senior squad around him, could potentially be a world class player in a few seasons and playing every week. Alright, maybe he won't be, not all our development squad players are going to make it that far, but you just never know, this kid could be the next best thing.

I know nothing about this kid. But what I love about our club is a kid like this coming through under Poch and with the senior squad around him, could potentially be a world class player in a few seasons and playing every week. Alright, maybe he won't be, not all our development squad players are going to make it that far, but you just never know, this kid could be the next best thing.

I think it's pretty unlikely. Reading what those who follow the youth players on various forums say, he's not that highly rated and got his chance because the Winks injury has left us short in midfield and Dembele's struggling to play for 90 minutes. The other youth player that was on the bench, Shashoua, is more highly rated.

But you never can tell who's gonna make it. The hyped ones often disappear down the leagues and others come from nowhere to become first teamers.

I think it's pretty unlikely. Reading what those who follow the youth players on various forums say, he's not that highly rated and got his chance because the Winks injury has left us short in midfield and Dembele's struggling to play for 90 minutes. The other youth player that was on the bench, Shashoua, is more highly rated.

But you never can tell who's gonna make it. The hyped ones often disappear down the leagues and others come from nowhere to become first teamers.

We'll just have to see, what I like is not knowing really, the uncertainty of whether you are seeing someone for the first time who years down the line you'll be singing their name and hoping they don't leave for Real Madrid. Plenty of development players who have been bigged up as the next best thing and amounted to nothing at all, some others not talked up much but turn out to become amazing talents. I figure Poch must rate him to play him, even accepting we do have the injuries we do.

We'll just have to see, what I like is not knowing really, the uncertainty of whether you are seeing someone for the first time who years down the line you'll be singing their name and hoping they don't leave for Real Madrid. Plenty of development players who have been bigged up as the next best thing and amounted to nothing at all, some others not talked up much but turn out to become amazing talents. I figure Poch must rate him to play him, even accepting we do have the injuries we do.

It's always nice to see a young player make his debut. Even if it's not at Spurs, his career prospects have just improved a 1000 fold. He's played for a top 2 Premier League team. He must be buzzing, especially as a few months ago he was struggling to get a game on loan in the Czech League.

needs to come on again at hull bit more playing time
but again he looks like a centre midfielder same as Winks,
we need to bring though an attacking midfielder

Lad has as many assists this season as Jack Wilshere hahahaha

Before anyone uses this to troll... It's sadly not correct. Wilshere has 2 assists- according to whoscored.com
Shame cos I was about to go and post it on his Twitter, the little cube headed twat.

Back
Top Bottom