Final game of the season vs. Newcastle (away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck them the cowardly overpaid shitcunts, AIDS on all their faces.

Bottle jobs to a man.

I genuinely can't believe the lack of backbone shown over this last few weeks.

All the shit spouted about the steal in this team.....just shit.

Fucking embarrassing cunts. (Not just you lot, that goes without saying).

I'm genuinely done with this shower.

mpDL3aa.png

Link to article with video.

A few choice words I'll include from the interview:

"We need to learn, we need to improve our mentality."
"After I think Chelsea we show utter weakness, mental weakness."

He also said at one point that it was his worse game as a manager. He apologized etc.

:pochsmirk:

Fair play to him really.

Anyway, our players are cunts, and they can fuck off. Everyone knows they're a soft touch now - unforgivable performance. The last 4 games undid all the good work. Total shite.

Crazy though isn't it? My brain tells me that if I knew we'd end up in third place, with CL next season, the golden boot winner, the young player of the year, and have what was the best defense in the league, I'd have shit my pants in excitement. Instead, we go into the summer feeling dejected.

I know at some point the bitterness will go away and I will have a slightly different perspective, but right now I'm so disgusted by almost the entire squad. Not for squandering second and being jumped over by woolwich, it was their attitude. They fucking gave up and it sickens me.

I specifically said that there's a case for discussing Mason and his place in the side and even the squad. That wasn't my point. Not that I'm surprised that you understood nothing of my post.

Rather my point was that no matter what anyone of us thinks about him right now, making him a scape goat in turning the selection for Newcastle primarily about not selecting Mason, is way out of line. Someone who's, in spite of your off topic arguments, one of our own and has given his all every time, he's taken the pitch, deserves more respect than that.

If you feel a certain way about Mason's performances that's fine and all, but in a season where (to varying degrees) homegrown players with heart and attitude has gotten us where we are, those players deserve imho to be discussed with some respect, even when the opinion happens to be negative.

Leave that simplistic scape goating to the Adebayor's of this world!
Great post. This is a lad that was the heart of our side last season.

He may well have fallen behind as we've surged forward this season but he deserves more respect than people saying he's shit now and scapegoating him every time he sets foot on the pitch.

This is so Spurs. We have been tremendous for most of the season, and now we are shitting ourselves about getting a single point away from home against a properly shit team who are already relegated and whose fans will likely be seeing the event as an opportunity to turn on their own players and directors. And yet the shitting ourselves is not without reason.

Part of me has to laugh.

(Though I will be far from laughter should we fuck it up.)

I have never seen so much shit in all of my life. This is the worst performance I have ever seen. Each and every player from that team needs to have a real look at themselves.

Pochettino needs to sit down and evaluate that whole squad, from top to bottom. It's embarrassingly bad. Not once have we conceded more than 2 in a league game this year yet we concede 5 to a 10 man relegated team.

They need to come out and apologise, refund every fan who made the journey and show that they mean it. They need to know how much it means to the fans to finish above Woolwich, to be as high as possible.

I don't think I've ever been this angry about a result.

Pochettino better get them back on track mentally for the start of the season.
It's not the start of next season I'm worried about.mm it's the end. .
We really have git a mental block when it comes to finishing above those cunts. .m or just seeing it out.
A fucking DRAW would've done today... I'd have happily seen 10 men behind the ball and bore our way to a 0-0... worked for fucking "Fairytale City"

I'm too fucked off with being made to feel greedy at DARING to want to finish above those cunts for the first time in 21 years...
Yet they have Wenger out protests 'cos they're not winning the fucking treble every year!

I'm still trying to work put how arguably our BEST season in years now feels like a MASSIVE disappointment!
How DO we keep raising the bar of disappointment each year??
JUST when I thought we'd turned a corner too...
Well, we HAVE turned a corner
.. it's just there was a fucking big manhole we didn't spot just in front of us.

We'll dust ourselves down hopefully.
We'd fucking better...
And I don't wanna see those fucking horse punchers back in the Premier for a few years yet... until they've THOUGHT about what they've done!

Fuck it... there we were celebrating cos Sunderland took all the pressure off today... I thought the fans were gonna be seething?
Fat chance if that with the Spurs Charity bandwagon rolling into town.

Spurs just don't INFLICT PAIN on anyone else but our own fans do we?

I must apologise.

I was under the impression that we had suffered a fairly uncharacteristic loss, against a team that was desperate to show a bit of pride, and decided to go for one last hurrah. I feel just as bad about the loss as all of you but I was totally unaware that the team that we all support, who we have been creaming our collective pants over for the majority of the season, have in addition to playing like a pub team in one game out of 38, also sent the entire squad out to visit all of your homes and anally rape all of your mothers, wives and sisters.

Danoir has assured me that due to my incredible age that my wife was given a pass as she's a dried up bag of bones, a courtesy obviously extended to my mother, and older sister - and I guess the daughters got let off on a sympathy vote.

I am sorry that you are all so traumatised by the result that it has caused you all to forget the excellent performances, the satisfying victories and all of the (team) cock sucking and internet slobbering you were all doing whilst things were going well for you. But not any more - you can obviously put that particular false dawn to bed, because that hitherto committed bunch of over achieving professionals who all made us proud to be spurs supporters, just turned out to be a bunch of cunts who were not only stringing us along, but came round and humiliated you all personally, and then sodomised the females in all of your families.

But not my pruny wrinkled relatives.

Which is obviously why I don't really give a fuck, and am still proud of what Spurs achieved this season.

I hope you all have enough tissues to wipe up your tears.

At least we lasted longer this season than we normally do. Next season hopefully longer- to the end.. We deserve top 4, CL football and thats what we got. Really does it matter about 2nd, no. It matters for the Scum more gevuse they slways under achive. We have achived more than expected this sesdon.

Doesn't cut it unfortunately. It matters massively. Had we floated around 3rd/4th below scum and finished 3rd behind scum then we'd all be happy. To be humiliated (and I don't mean the result I mean the gap we had with 4 games to go) shows we still possess the ability to let an actual mathematical lead go. Only Tottenham could do that. Every time I say 3 points from 12 needed I am furious. A disgrace. As was the desire from the players in the last two games. Look at Newcastle, they'd already gone down. Still the same soft bottling Tottenham deep down.

Fucking embarrassing. They scored three goals when they were down to 10 men. 3 GOALS.

They say the table don't lie. The scum deserved to finish above us because they lost and drew fewer games than us.Our lot are happy with CL football, so they dont give a fuck where they finish.

And it was nice to get a mention in John Terry's farewell speech. Everybody hates us and we gave them all a reason to laugh yesterday.

Cunts

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!

I woke up a few hours ago. Couldn't get back to sleep. Emotions are completely fucked. Fucking raging one moment. Then a bit reflective over how great a season its been. Then heartbroken as this shit has yet again fucking happened. Then sick. Back to raging...

Just FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!

For fucks sake, we have qualified for the CL group stages. How can that be deemed a failure?
I will be gutted if we don't finish 2nd, but don't let that distract you from the achievement.
Who would have thought at the start of 15/16, with this squad, that we would be playing CL football in 16/17?
This was supposed to be a year of no expectations.
I am well proud of my club. I love this club. Don't be fooled by the cunts saying we have fucked it all up. If anyone fucked anything up it was Woolwich, who had their best chance of winning the league in over a decade and fucked it up.
They are looking to salvage something form their disaster of a season by imagining that finishing above us will somehow cover them in glory. Isn't that fucking tragic.

Especially as we're supposed to be forever in their shadow, that shit team from down the road.

I am going to be really pissed if they snatch 2nd from us. Yet, we know, they know and the footballing world knows we are the better team.
Out future looks bright. We are still building from the bottom up.
They however are supposed to be at the pinnacle, yet cannot take advantage & win the league when Chavs, City and Man U don't turn up. Despite beating the champions on 2 occasions this season.

Back
Top Bottom