Final game of the season vs. Newcastle (away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

EglUIJm.gif

All I know about even trying to predict the outcome of football matches is gut reaction...

My gut reaction to Newcastle going down tonight was BETTER than had Sunderland NOT won, and it went to the final game if the season...

Yes, there is the age old argument that the pressure will be off them now... and remember, we were beaten by an already relegated Burnley a few years ago.. but that Spurs team wasn't THIS Spurs team.

We can do this. We really can.

21 years of hurt... surely has to come to an end at some point...
What better point than Sunday... with 3 of them???! (though 1 will do!!!)

Pretty sure it wasn't anyway.
What the FUCK are they showing West Ham for ? Have I missed something ?

It's not possible for them to get 4th. This is a fucking joke surely. They would have to beat Stoke by 10 + goals and United and City lose.

Absolutely amazing decision. Have we not all had enough of these tossers this week ?

How the shit aren't we on tele?! Biggest game for us in a while and Sky think a nothing game between Stoke and West Ham is better? Joke.

This was a great result for us. We need all the help we can get. We are better away than we are at home. The atmosphere will be horrible for them, i wouldnt be suprised if a few of their players are on the phone to their agents tonight orchestrating a move. Tomorrow at training i expect their will be a few mysterious injuries.

I hope kane will be in the mood to take the golden boot. As others have said if we arnt even up to being able to take a point off these then we dont deserve second and deserved to be ridiculed.

What the FUCK are they showing West Ham for ? Have I missed something ?

It's not possible for them to get 4th. This is a fucking joke surely. They would have to beat Stoke by 10 + goals and United and City lose.

Absolutely amazing decision. Have we not all had enough of these tossers this week ?
I know, entirely agree. But there you go.

Can I watch those on an iPad?

Desperate to watch this!
I don't think there is a Kodi app for IPhones only Android or PC. I have my Kodi on my TV. I also think you can load it on to an Amazon Fire stick, with tutorials on how to do it on YouTube etc. good luck mate

Back
Top Bottom