Final game of the season vs. Newcastle (away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm sorry, but everything that has happened before this match is now a blur. Maybe I'll get excited about football again after a summer without these heart-breaking cunts, but I'm fucking done.

Thank you again, Tottenham Hotspur, for finding new, amazing ways of making your fans feel lowest of low.

Well fuck me.

Conceding 2 goals to an already relegated team. Then conceding 3 more when they have already had a man sent off - all while bare creating a single, fucking chance on goal at all.

Bielsa burnout? Fuck that. More like big, massive, bottle.

And it's not just about the defending. It's about not creating a single chance at all in the 2nd half and about losing every 50/50 situation.

Wow. Just wow. Honestly don't know where to start. Almost...just almost ruined our best season ever. The lads should take a long, hard look at themselves during the summer. The club should offer to pay back every single fan that took the trip up there.

DISGRACEFUL. RELEGATED TEAM SHOWS MORE HEART AND DESIRE THEN US. JUST FUCK OFF. TOP 6-7 TEAM MADE TO LOOK BETTER ONLY COS USUAL TOP 4 WERE SHIT

our banned players need to take responsibility for their actions.
stop making excuses for them. it wasn't one big conspiracy.
Didn't say it was. I said if events can conspire against us they usually do.
They have done, again.
What could have gone wrong for the last 4 games has.
Then to top it all when we get back into the game we suffer from a diabolical dive. You just couldn't make this up.

I have never seen so much shit in all of my life. This is the worst performance I have ever seen. Each and every player from that team needs to have a real look at themselves.

Pochettino needs to sit down and evaluate that whole squad, from top to bottom. It's embarrassingly bad. Not once have we conceded more than 2 in a league game this year yet we concede 5 to a 10 man relegated team.

They need to come out and apologise, refund every fan who made the journey and show that they mean it. They need to know how much it means to the fans to finish above Woolwich, to be as high as possible.

I don't think I've ever been this angry about a result.

DISGRACEFUL. RELEGATED TEAM SHOWS MORE HEART AND DESIRE THEN US. JUST FUCK OFF. WE ARE A TOP 6-7 TEAM MADE TO LOOK BETTER ONLY COS USUAL TOP 4 WERE SHIT

I never again want to see Spurs fans telling us how "hard it is to create open chances".

Fuck that, it's about taking the ball, going with purpose against the opposition goal.

I know we are Spurs and I've been furious about ability to bottle things, but I have never been embarrassed by them. I'm embarrassed now.

Confirmed. God exists and he fucking hates each and every one of us.

Woolwich bottle the title despite being ahead for months.

Chelsea collapse to 9th

Man United and Man City do nothing of note other than cup runs

We get CL with a young squad yet somehow manage to become the laughing stock yet again. So pissed off.

Last edited:
Looking back to 2 incidents where indiscipline has cost us Alli & Dembele, and an inability to kill off teams when in control.
3rd feels like shit at the moment, but post season we would be ecstatic, a young team with great possibilities if Pococinos can bolster this squad with guile and experience.
Kane gets the golden boot, but next season we need to get Quality not quantity and go for winning things and not be like the scum up the road and want 4th place trophies.
This hurt today and will love with us until next season where I hope this team can learn from this and move on COYS

Lost the plot since Chelski which is a big let down, they had no reason to bottle it after that point, but they did.

It culminated here today with an embarrassing performance.

Hopefully next season we carry on with the good we've seen this season.

Such as shame.. We achieved so much this season and yet we will be remembered for one thing and one thing only.. Pundits and every media outlet will have a field day with this..No way in the world with 4 games to go should this have happened. NO FUCKING WAY.

Back
Top Bottom