Final game of the season vs. Newcastle (away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No number of good performances this season make that capitulation any more acceptable Mick. If I thought you knew what a troll was, I'd be accusing you of it right now. As it is, I just have to say, know your audience.

Too soon to be coming on all wise old sage who's seen it all before.
Oh go take a serious look at yourself man.

Its football. Not life.

Do you seriously think that I'm pleased with the result, or enjoyed the game? No.
I can just rationalise where it fits into the grand scheme of things.

You patronising fucker, I'm not trolling anyone, just treading on the wounded sensibilities of people who need to see some real suffering before trying to pass a football result off as some horrendous life changing calamity.

The size of the scoreline is not a representation of the game. The dive to make it 3-1 made us do what we did in the wba and Chelsea game which is feel sorry for ourselves. A good 15 mins left against 10 men. We then threw everything up and yet again play right into their hands. Dunno why the fuck we have to play possession slow build up football even at that moment. But we did so with every player up there only takes one pass and a press from the other player. And then it's one on one. We had completely given up at 4. Why the fuck we play the same style of football at 2-1 rather then playing quickly and stretching them wide is beyond me. Just fucking knock it in there, play the through balls in behind and fucking cross properly not shift it back and forward and end up in exactly the same place so their defenders are nicely back in position. What a joke of a fucking collapse and a stupid way to create chaos in one of the worst defences in the league and with 10 men. Disgrace
Did you see some of our crosses? All it would've led to is more throw ins from NUFC!

Oh go take a serious look at yourself man.

Its football. Not life.

Do you seriously think that I'm pleased with the result, or enjoyed the game? No.
I can just rationalise where it fits into the grand scheme of things.

You patronising fucker, I'm not trolling anyone, just treading on the wounded sensibilities of people who need to see some real suffering before trying to pass a football result off as some horrendous life changing calamity.
What the fuck did you expect to happen by coming on here a few hours after we got pumped 5-1, with your "hey, life's too short, stop being so serious man" schtick? You'd get loads of Likes and Funnies? We'd club together to build a Mick statue?

Sorry, I'm all out of "hey, it's ok". I still have to drive home from fucking Newcastle tonight, having spent the day in a wee glass box getting the shit ripped out of me because of eleven blokes who couldn't give a fuck. I spend good time and money supporting this team and when they play like cunts, I call them cunts and it angers me. When you post like a cunt, you get called a cunt too.

qQqgeah.gif

What the fuck did you expect to happen by coming on here a few hours after we got pumped 5-1, with your "hey, life's too short, stop being so serious man" schtick? You'd get loads of Likes and Funnies? We'd club together to build a Mick statue?

Sorry, I'm all out of "hey, it's ok". I still have to drive home from fucking Newcastle tonight, having spent the day in a wee glass box getting the shit ripped out of me because of eleven blokes who couldn't give a fuck. I spend good time and money supporting this team and when they play like cunts, I call them cunts and it angers me. When you post like a cunt, you get called a cunt too.
Whining children annoy me.

BTW - for someone who gets arsey when people disagree with you, you are hitting the disagree button like a morse code telegraphist tonight................

No - you small minded fucking windbag, I do have a sense of perspective. Its football you fucking tit, its not real life, no-one dies, no-one gets maimed or gets their legs blown off, or burned to death in a fire.
You fuck off, and keep fucking off till you get back here. And then fuck off again.

Ah, relativism. You'd fit right in, in Sweden

On a serious note - I apologise for rubbing you all up the wrong way.
We are all fucked off at the result, me included. We just express ourselves, or deal with it in different ways.
I hope you all find the peace you deserve.

Have a as good an evening and week as you can all muster.
When we do the Champions League and Premier League double next season, we'll all laugh at this thread.

I say we all just let each other vent, then hug it out...
:dierpochhug:

It's been a rough day.

At least we all still have each other.....?

It's 4:17 over here and I'm dreading going to the office tomorrow, as I'm the lone Spurs supporter in a sea of Man Yoo, Liverpool, Chelsea and Woolwich fans. I know we're all dealing with this shit in our own ways, but I don't think I've ever felt this humiliated to be Spurs.

Back
Top Bottom