Financial Results - Year End June 30, 2021

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy isn’t a billionaire. Some personal attacks when Conte walks should see him move on…. I suspect Lewis will buy him out and employ a capable CEO
I don’t know the relationship but my guess is that Lewis is not a direct manager of assets. He likes having a direct manager of ENIC in Levy who has skin in the game, in terms of equity In ENIC.

im guessing though.

He is very temperamental always spewing hatred towards anyone who dares to question.
And yet he or she is banging on about self entitlement and yet that post is one of the most self entitled posts I have seen on here truly shocking.
100%

One of the very worst on here - amidst stiff competition mind you..

He is very temperamental always spewing hatred towards anyone who dares to question.
And yet he or she is banging on about self entitlement and yet that post is one of the most self entitled posts I have seen on here truly shocking.

Evidently you don't have the slightest clue what "entitled" actually means. :contethumb:

Perhaps look it up in a dictionary and when you're done tell me:

Do you feel "entitled" to win trophies seeing as we're merely the 5th richest team in our league?

Do you feel "entitled" to win trophies seeing as we're merely the 5th richest team in our league?
Hahahahha - imagine claiming fans SHOULDN’T expect winning trophies for paying the HIGHEST PL ticket prices!

Wonder what Leicester fans expected when winning the PL and FA cup…

Obviously they are run completely differently but their losses last season were nearly double ours and that includes getting all the money for winning the champions league. Quite mad when you think about it but thought a useful comparison. Their owner will write them off again I suspect.

(click tweet for full rundown, you'll see only us, Man U and Chelsea have released their 20/21 figures)

Obviously they are run completely differently but their losses last season were nearly double ours and that includes getting all the money for winning the champions league. Quite mad when you think about it but thought a useful comparison. Their owner will write them off again I suspect.

(click tweet for full rundown, you'll see only us, Man U and Chelsea have released their 20/21 figures)

Bloody hell the likes of City, Everton and Villa where losing money in 19/20, wonder how bad 20/21 will be.

Bloody hell the likes of City, Everton and Villa where losing money in 19/20, wonder how bad 20/21 will be.

I think the fact Everton bought nobody in the summer was pretty telling.

Whilst the owners of those clubs are obviously loaded, they would still have lost money personally and through other businesses during the pandemic. They won’t want to be pissing money away on their football clubs too. This is one reason why I’ve been saying next summer we could be in such a good position financially because of the stadium income compared to other clubs. They will need to sell players to make up the shortfall. Hopefully clubs like us will take advantage of it.

Whilst the owners of those clubs are obviously loaded, they would still have lost money personally and through other businesses during the pandemic. They won’t want to be pissing money away on their football clubs too. This is one reason why I’ve been saying next summer we could be in such a good position financially because of the stadium income compared to other clubs. They will need to sell players to make up the shortfall. Hopefully clubs like us will take advantage of it.
Think it was FFP rather than owners wealth that stymied Everton this year.

The reason Everton only bought Demari Gray and Andros on a free was because of financial fair play. They had spent far too much in previous 3 years . Might be able to do a bit more in the summer.

Our results are pretty strong. Other clubs have lost much more. Levy cant blame low spending on covid.

He can easily get a little bit more debt to cover the £150m lost. Every other club is going to be in the same position.

Already raised an extra £250m in bonds back in May to refinance the government covid loan etc.

Spurs reported a loss of £82m for year ended 30 June 2021, but that includes depreciation and amortisation costs of the same amount - so our 'cash' loss is pretty much a break even, which is really good news. And whilst match day revenues will be down versus pre-covid expectations Spurs will have been profitable on the season so far.

Don’t think we need to worry about transfer debt. We have the means to pay it from revenue, it us just smart defer payments if you can. It’s very common. Only ours id high because of Ndombele and loCelso both of which were bad purchases/scouting. We will have to swallow the losses on that. As long as we have stopped bad scouting it is not a problem.

Back
Top Bottom