Fiorentina vs Tottenham 2nd Leg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My first match thread :pochohshit:

3 days before the league cup final so Poch has some big decisions to make as it relates to team selection.
The line up I'd like to see :
frenz_team_group_730.jpg

Anyways let's smash 'em then go on to beat the chavs in the cup. COYS

Tottenham-Hotspur-Europa-League.jpg

Nacer+Chadli+SL+Benfica+v+Tottenham+Hotspur+GwaTR3AmBUtl.jpg
ade_1691796a.jpg

Mad Yid Mad Yid , no juju :adegrin:

Vorm
Chiriches
Kaboul
Dier/Fazio (whoever isn't starting the cup final)
Davies
Lamela
Paulinho
Capoue
Townsend
Ade
Soldado

Don't even make Sunday's starting XI travel.

Same sort of line up as last night, maybe stick Bentley and Eriksen on the bench. The rest can cope. Unless we put out a truly awful side I reckon we can get a result. The wops were shit last night and the tie would already be over if we'd stuck our first 11 out.

Don't even make Sunday's starting XI travel.

No, no, no, no, no.

Being in Europe is where Tottenham belong (awaits puns that geographically that is correct). Maybe play a slightly weakened side but to say don't even make Lloris, Eriksen, Kane, Dembele, Vertonghen etc travel is bollocks.

No, no, no, no, no.

Being in Europe is where Tottenham belong (awaits puns that geographically that is correct). Maybe play a slightly weakened side but to say don't even make Lloris, Eriksen, Kane, Dembele, Vertonghen etc travel is bollocks.

I don't like to 'throw' anything mate but, we already have a Thursday hangover to overcome by 12noon Sunday with a tough, heated derby to play. Get 3pts and we're bang in the top 4 race still.

Go away to Italy playing mostly the first team and we really will be shattered for Sunday compared to a rested Chelsea and, not forgetting we then have another league game on the Wednesday that we need to win. It seems to me that too much deviation from our best 11-13 leaves us pretty dis-jointed and so we need that first choice side available and fit as much as possible.

We are one game from a trophy which I think should be a big priority, it will be fantastic for the club, players and us fans.

If we did go out of Europe then an unexpected shot at top 4 then becomes a week by week task, very winnable games on the run in and we're good enough.

I just think the Europa League is another 8 games which will throw us in the league and it becomes win or bust. The league route is realistic in my opinion and we surely want best chance of winning next Sunday??

Hope poco decision to rest certain players does not backfire on us, Wedt Ham are beatable,Fireontina pose a greater threat so can we afford to give it large, and contend with a sapping Wembley final ? Does feel a bit Spursy this but that's what we are COYS

Back
Top Bottom