First Game

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I have just googled it and stand corrected-Hod did score 2 and Jones got one.I also got the year wrong, it was 1979.The advancing years have clearly played havoc with my memory.
Was also at the Southampton game, where we were losing 3-0 at half-time. Got back to 3-3 then Jonah hits the past in the last minute. Thinking he's scored...he turns away in triumph. If he'd stayed alert, he would have tapped in the rebound.

Genuinely can't remember my first game.
Dad took me when I was 4 years old.
Had a season ticket since I was 6 years.

Apparently dad also took me to a reserve game in the terraces when I was 6 months old.

Been cursed ever since...

20th October 1976
Tottenham 1-0 Birmingham
Keithy Osgood penalty.

The old man took me, he rarely missed a home game in 60 years.
His father played for the club.
I've lived in Tottenham all my life, and was born in the North Mid just up the road from the ground.
Me folks were both born in Tottenham.

20th October 1976
Tottenham 1-0 Birmingham
Keithy Osgood penalty.

The old man took me, he rarely missed a home game in 60 years.
His father played for the club.
I've lived in Tottenham all my life, and was born in the North Mid just up the road from the ground.
Me folks were both born in Tottenham.
Mate what ever happened to Keith Osgood? Scored a few pens for us.

I went to the Liverpool friendly in Baltimore back in like 2012 when Charlie Adam lunged in on Gareth Bale. The most boring 0-0 I can remember seeing, it was so hot too.

Was an armchair fan for few years before I went to the Lane in about 2007 where we played the scum in a fa cup game. Losing 2-1, I think. Only memories were Drogba being a total c*nt and flying to the ground to beak up our counters.

Oh, and fat frank *almost* got decked by a fan running onto the pitch, but he was warned and ducked the haymaker with millimetres to spare. I couldn't believe how lucky he was.

I havent had the chance to watch a Tottenham game live yet...mainly because of the distance (living in Sweden)
Been a supporter of the club since around 2008, Redknapp era with a bunch of Croatians (yes I am croatian) playing for the Spurs, many fond memories of watching the games with my father at his place.

Hoping to come by when this covid situation becomes better!

Back
Top Bottom