Flag Pole (Geddit?)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss the latest matches, our players and any transfer news surrounding Spurs. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Which Design would you pick?

• Guido UTS

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Guido TFC Cock

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Guido TFC Shield

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sean THFC logo

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Nutter-Naylor Quadrants

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Nutter Naylor Navy White horizontal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CSWY Greavsie / UTS etc

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • CSWY UTS 1882 N17 TFC

Votes: 15 45.5%

• Total voters

Rocket

Supporter
OK, I've gone through the suggestions on the flag thread, and decided it would probably be best to get a poll up to decide on what design we want.

These are the one's I found. Let me know if I missed any or you want to add one.

1. Guido Guido Up The Spurs

2. Guido Guido TFC Cockerel

3. Guido Guido TFC 1882 Shield

4. Sean Sean THFC intertwined logo

5. Nutter-Naylor Nutter-Naylor Quadrants with TFC & 1882 filling 2 corners. Suggestions for other 2

6. Nutter-Naylor Nutter-Naylor Horizontal split Navy ove Lilywhite. The Thing I love Most and TFC

7. CSWY CSWY Jimmy Greaves Up The Spurs etc

8. CSWY CSWY UTS 1882 TFC N17

OK, I've gone through the suggestions on the flag thread, and decided it would probably be best to get a poll up to decide on what design we want.

These are the one's I found. Let me know if I missed any or you want to add one.

1. Guido Guido Up The Spurs

2. Guido Guido TFC Cockerel

3. Guido Guido TFC 1882 Shield

4. Sean Sean THFC intertwined logo

5. Nutter-Naylor Nutter-Naylor Quadrants with TFC & 1882 filling 2 corners. Suggestions for other 2

6. Nutter-Naylor Nutter-Naylor Horizontal split Navy ove Lilywhite. The Thing I love Most and TFC

7. CSWY CSWY Jimmy Greaves Up The Spurs etc

8. CSWY CSWY UTS 1882 TFC N17

Fine work Rocket!!

Comment

JohnH

Supporter
❌ ❌ 🔥 ❌ ❌
Just a thought but those of us who do give a few quid for the flag should be exempt from ever receiving yellow or red cards...🤔😎

Comment

CSWY

Supporter
Two other options building on people's comments on the flag. For example, if we can't use TFC... can we have our own TFC forum one...

And this is using the retro THFC design.

Comment

JohnH

Supporter
❌ ❌ 🔥 ❌ ❌
Oh I see - you think you can BUY your privilege now...

:angryscouser:

Joke btw... :mourbye:
Well... being a 'supporter' of the site and also buying a TFC Cockerel t-shirt (which I am wearing now) haven't worked. Third time lucky!!

Comment

Case

The Fighting Cock
Sorry chaps, we can't give the OK to use the logo etc outside of stuff we control/produce. I know, that sounds corporate as fuck but if one of you wraps a brick up in the flag and wallops a horse then that's not a great situation all round. Extreme example but you get what I mean.

Soz :(

Comment

JohnH

Supporter
❌ ❌ 🔥 ❌ ❌
Sorry chaps, we can't give the OK to use the logo etc outside of stuff we control/produce. I know, that sounds corporate as fuck but if one of you wraps a brick up in the flag and wallops a horse then that's not a great situation all round. Extreme example but you get what I mean.

Soz :(

Comment
Top Bottom