Flag Pole (Geddit?)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Which Design would you pick?

• Guido UTS

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Guido TFC Cock

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Guido TFC Shield

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sean THFC logo

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Nutter-Naylor Quadrants

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Nutter Naylor Navy White horizontal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CSWY Greavsie / UTS etc

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • CSWY UTS 1882 N17 TFC

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
Sorry chaps, we can't give the OK to use the logo etc outside of stuff we control/produce. I know, that sounds corporate as fuck but if one of you wraps a brick up in the flag and wallops a horse then that's not a great situation all round. Extreme example but you get what I mean.

Soz :(
Shit, who told you our plan?

Well this is a shame, I really only wanted to do it as a member of and with a recognisable memento of the site. However if everyone is still up for it I'll remove the TFC branded ones and add in the new ones?

Could we even use the "Love the shirt" strapline? It's pretty generic.

I've given this a lot of thought, played around with common themes, tried to come up with a banner that expresses the sense of unity, belonging and camaraderie of TFC:

nzSRQxD.png

Last edited:
No that looks great. What I was seeing in my mind. Simple . Makes a statement.

Now looking at it - Maybe the text would be better the other way round.

Sorry! Just a fussy bastard.
Do you mean blue text on white background on the top or live the shirt n the top?

Sorry chaps, we can't give the OK to use the logo etc outside of stuff we control/produce. I know, that sounds corporate as fuck but if one of you wraps a brick up in the flag and wallops a horse then that's not a great situation all round. Extreme example but you get what I mean.

@

This Fish This Fish - don't worry mate, we don't wallop police horses as I imagine you have that patented :mourthumb:

Back
Top Bottom