Flag Pole (Geddit?)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Which Design would you pick?

• Guido UTS

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Guido TFC Cock

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Guido TFC Shield

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sean THFC logo

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Nutter-Naylor Quadrants

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Nutter Naylor Navy White horizontal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CSWY Greavsie / UTS etc

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • CSWY UTS 1882 N17 TFC

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
Don't know if we'd be allowed to use the font - but I like it. Probably should be fine.

Just so people can see, here is Rocket Rocket 's effort but with the retro logo stuck in... ish. Obviously the company would ensure the colours are wholly consistent.

I'm happy with this one.

Not sure if your allowed the spurs corporate font. That would be preferable. But if not allowed then its not a big issue IMO

Rocket Rocket have to say I prefer having UTS in the navy block at the top as that harks back to some historic banners, with the LTS reference underneath. It’s more logical too. As for font, simple 1st one or 3rd one.

OK am I sending this one....

70r4Cx0.jpg

off for approval, and changing to a generic font if the club don't want us using the corporate typeface?

Anyone who has offered but doesn't want to contribute to this design would you please either post on this thread or message me?

70r4Cx0.jpg

off for approval, and changing to a generic font if the club don't want us using the corporate typeface?

Anyone who has offered but doesn't want to contribute to this design would you please either post on this thread or message me?
Like that, well done.

I think whoever the person is that can up with the blue and white horizontal stripes with wording should be let off from making a contribution.
I think that person should buy the beers when we can all get back into the stadium.

It was me!

Will be more than happy to buy a round if we ever get back in there and I have a job still!

You know the song!

BossyDecimalKentrosaurus-size_restricted.gif

Whatever the masses want I’m cool with Rocket. How much are we talking?
Well the biggest standard "football flag" that site does is 12' x 6' I think. They quote somewhere just under £100 +carriage and delivery. So I would assume that would total somewhere around £140 maybe?

Theres 12 or 13 who have said they will contribute. So somewhere around a tenner will probably be the area I would think? Does that sound about right and OK with everyone?

EDIT - carriage AND delivery!? Harsh. I meant Carriage and VAT.

Last edited:
Well the biggest standard "football flag" that site does is 12' x 6' I think. They quote somewhere just under £100 +carriage and delivery. So I would assume that would total somewhere around £140 maybe?

Theres 12 or 13 who have said they will contribute. So somewhere around a tenner will probably be the area I would think? Does that sound about right and OK with everyone?

I'm good with that.

70r4Cx0.jpg

That is a belter, Rocket Rocket , nice one. Big and bold, perfect for the terrace.

And unless they agree with the sentiment so much that they’ll let it slide, I reckon they’ll veto the club font.

Well, that was fun....

Hi Rocket

Unfortunately we need all flags into us by Monday in order for them to be organised and displayed for the first match, next Friday, so we won't be able to approve your flag to send in.

We would also need you to change the font, as it's our bespoke font which is a Club copywrite. To avoid giving the impression it's an official flag, we would need it to be changed.

I'm sorry we won't be able to accept your flag - if there is anything else you need, please let me know.

Thanks

Levi Harris
Supporter Liaison Officer

Well, that was fun....

Hi Rocket

Unfortunately we need all flags into us by Monday in order for them to be organised and displayed for the first match, next Friday, so we won't be able to approve your flag to send in.

We would also need you to change the font, as it's our bespoke font which is a Club copywrite. To avoid giving the impression it's an official flag, we would need it to be changed.

I'm sorry we won't be able to accept your flag - if there is anything else you need, please let me know.

Thanks

Levi Harris
Supporter Liaison Officer

Well that kept you busy for a few days at least mate :dembelelol::walkercry:

Back
Top Bottom