Flag Pole (Geddit?)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Which Design would you pick?

• Guido UTS

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Guido TFC Cock

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Guido TFC Shield

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sean THFC logo

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Nutter-Naylor Quadrants

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Nutter Naylor Navy White horizontal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CSWY Greavsie / UTS etc

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • CSWY UTS 1882 N17 TFC

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
I´m up for anything with a big cock!

I Love You Reaction GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

I did email and ask about it a couple of times early in the season but never got a reply.
I would of took control of it but know I would probably end leaving someone at the end of the night (main reason I don't buy a programme anymore) :contefacepalm:

THEY SENT IT BACK!

As a member who will probably only go to 6 or 7 games this season I'm definitely not the best custodian of the flag.

Is there anyone interested in having it so they can take it along on a more regular basis?
Had to go back and see what it looked like as been a while, again I would but more than likely leave it somewhere.
Maybe Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman would be a more reliable/ sensible option? :levyeyes:

THEY SENT IT BACK!

As a member who will probably only go to 6 or 7 games this season I'm definitely not the best custodian of the flag.

Is there anyone interested in having it so they can take it along on a more regular basis?
I also wonder if a pub or bar would take it?

Had to go back and see what it looked like as been a while, again I would but more than likely leave it somewhere.
Maybe Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman would be a more reliable/ sensible option? :levyeyes:
No, I can't be trusted with anything, always losing and leaving stuff behind!
Also, think it would be better for someone who sits/stands in the South Stand to bring it along.
PS - reading through this has made me just realize who Legacy Lilywhite Legacy Lilywhite is!! I wish you chaps would give me the heads up when you change your user name, I'm easily confused these days!!

THEY SENT IT BACK!

I'd definitely lose it.

No, I can't be trusted with anything, always losing and leaving stuff behind!
Also, think it would be better for someone who sits/stands in the South Stand to bring it along.
PS - reading through this has made me just realize who Legacy Lilywhite Legacy Lilywhite is!! I wish you chaps would give me the heads up when you change your user name, I'm easily confused these days!!
Well then I’m somewhat disappointed that you weren’t posting profusely on the “Whatever happened to…?” thread about the informative and articulate genius that was CSWY.

:ange-hands-head:

I really appreciate that this lot are putting effort into organizing actual tifos at home games. But I do wish that they would show a little more ambition and creativity instead of just doing words.
Should of been the Kangaroo badge

I really appreciate that this lot are putting effort into organizing actual tifos at home games. But I do wish that they would show a little more ambition and creativity instead of just doing words.
I wanna see more aggression and fuck you's. Or even a bit of humour and piss-take. Feels bad knocking a group who can at least be bothered to do something, but they do look very commercial/shopbought (I get that they have to be nowadays because of fire sign-off and all that, but wants something to insight some violence).

I wanna see more aggression and fuck you's. Or even a bit of humour and piss-take. Feels bad knocking a group who can at least be bothered to do something, but they do look very commercial/shopbought (I get that they have to be nowadays because of fire sign-off and all that, but wants something to insight some violence).
Like the eastern European ones ? Against Chelsea have Pochs head on a spike?

Like the eastern European ones ? Against Chelsea have Pochs head on a spike?
I just want a massive tifo of mid 00s Chirpy. You know, the version where he looks like he just came back from having seen some shit during the Vietnam war.

And the text "Abandon all faith, ye who enter here." underneath.

Back
Top Bottom