Flag Pole (Geddit?)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Which Design would you pick?

• Guido UTS

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Guido TFC Cock

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Guido TFC Shield

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sean THFC logo

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Nutter-Naylor Quadrants

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Nutter Naylor Navy White horizontal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CSWY Greavsie / UTS etc

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • CSWY UTS 1882 N17 TFC

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters

Rocket

Supporter
OK, I've gone through the suggestions on the flag thread, and decided it would probably be best to get a poll up to decide on what design we want.

These are the one's I found. Let me know if I missed any or you want to add one.

1. Guido ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Guido ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Up The Spurs
mp_0134968_1024x1024.jpeg

2. Guido ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Guido ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ TFC Cockerel

images

3. Guido ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Guido ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ TFC 1882 Shield

18821.png

4. Sean Sean THFC intertwined logo

images

5. Nutter-Naylor Nutter-Naylor Quadrants with TFC & 1882 filling 2 corners. Suggestions for other 2

6. Nutter-Naylor Nutter-Naylor Horizontal split Navy ove Lilywhite. The Thing I love Most and TFC

7. Legacy Lilywhite Legacy Lilywhite Jimmy Greaves Up The Spurs etc

6tNsbvw.png

8. Legacy Lilywhite Legacy Lilywhite UTS 1882 TFC N17

qgVmLS8.png

OK, I've gone through the suggestions on the flag thread, and decided it would probably be best to get a poll up to decide on what design we want.

These are the one's I found. Let me know if I missed any or you want to add one.

1. Guido ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Guido ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Up The Spurs
mp_0134968_1024x1024.jpeg

2. Guido ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Guido ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ TFC Cockerel

images

3. Guido ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ Guido ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ TFC 1882 Shield

18821.png

4. Sean Sean THFC intertwined logo

images

5. Nutter-Naylor Nutter-Naylor Quadrants with TFC & 1882 filling 2 corners. Suggestions for other 2

6. Nutter-Naylor Nutter-Naylor Horizontal split Navy ove Lilywhite. The Thing I love Most and TFC

7. Legacy Lilywhite Legacy Lilywhite Jimmy Greaves Up The Spurs etc

6tNsbvw.png

8. Legacy Lilywhite Legacy Lilywhite UTS 1882 TFC N17

qgVmLS8.png
Fine work Rocket!!
giphy.gif

Just a thought but those of us who do give a few quid for the flag should be exempt from ever receiving yellow or red cards...๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜Ž

Just a thought but those of us who do give a few quid for the flag should be exempt from ever receiving yellow or red cards...๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜Ž
Oh I see - you think you can BUY your privilege now...

:angryscouser:

Joke btw... :mourbye:

Two other options building on people's comments on the flag. For example, if we can't use TFC... can we have our own TFC forum one...

And this is using the retro THFC design.

Two other options building on people's comments on the flag. For example, if we can't use TFC... can we have our own TFC forum one...

And this is using the retro THFC design.

Like the THFC one :levyeyes: :levylol:

Sorry chaps, we can't give the OK to use the logo etc outside of stuff we control/produce. I know, that sounds corporate as fuck but if one of you wraps a brick up in the flag and wallops a horse then that's not a great situation all round. Extreme example but you get what I mean.

Soz :(

Sorry chaps, we can't give the OK to use the logo etc outside of stuff we control/produce. I know, that sounds corporate as fuck but if one of you wraps a brick up in the flag and wallops a horse then that's not a great situation all round. Extreme example but you get what I mean.

Soz :(
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom