Flag Pole (Geddit?)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Which Design would you pick?

• Guido UTS

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Guido TFC Cock

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Guido TFC Shield

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sean THFC logo

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Nutter-Naylor Quadrants

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Nutter Naylor Navy White horizontal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CSWY Greavsie / UTS etc

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • CSWY UTS 1882 N17 TFC

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
Sorry chaps, we can't give the OK to use the logo etc outside of stuff we control/produce. I know, that sounds corporate as fuck but if one of you wraps a brick up in the flag and wallops a horse then that's not a great situation all round. Extreme example but you get what I mean.

Soz :(
Apologies for being late to the party, but what if that horse is named Donald Trump?

OK Sorry for the delay work (from home) has been bloody mental over the last few days. but it's ordered now. I've got it coming to my adddress in case the club don't want it yet.

Once it's here and I know it's OK I'll contact the club again and see if I can get it sent to them. at that point I'll decide what to do about collecting in the donations.

Fingers crossed we get to see it on the telly at some point this season.

Going forward does anyone know if the club look after flags between games or do you have to take it back and forward to games. If you have to cart it around it would be better if someone else(probably local) looked after it as I can't guarantee that I will be regularly attending in the future.
Have to take them home. Chavs and City have their flags there all the time... because they’re fake corporate club ones. City’s ones tonight all have a corporate sponsor on them too.

:mourhandlaugh:

Have to take them home. Chavs and City have their flags there all the time... because they’re fake corporate club ones. City’s ones tonight all have a corporate sponsor on them too.

:mourhandlaugh:
I think Spurs have missed a trick here. With a brand new stadium, with underground car parks, basements and massive NFL changing rooms (only used a couple of times a year) they should be encouraging fans to make (buy) their own banners and they can be stored at the stadium for the convenience of the fans. I'm certain if they offered this facility many more fans would get them made up, I think the South Stand would benefit hugely from this, it would be a chance to make it our own.

Get in.....

Levi (Tottenham Hotspur Football Club)
Jun 19, 2020, 2:18 PM GMT+1
Hi Rocket

Hope you're well and looking forward to kick-off.

We'll be able to display your flag, so if you could send me the final design you're going with and confirmation on the fire certification, I'll approve it for you and we'll have it up for the Everton match.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks

Levi

Get in.....

Hi Rocket

We'll be able to display your flag, so if you could send me the final design you're going with and confirmation on the fire certification, I'll approve it for you and we'll have it up for the Everton match.

Thanks

Levi
giphy.gif

Get in.....

Hi Rocket

Thanks

Levi
Great news, well done mate and thanks for doing the leg work!

OK I've set up another PayPal account. Anyone who would like to contribute, please DM me and I will let you have my details for donations.
I think maybe do it on a pay what you want basis (max £10).
If there is any surplus it'll go to charideee mate.

OK I've set up another PayPal account. Anyone who would like to contribute, please DM me and I will let you have my details for donations.
Mate I’m not on social media + follow this site on the internet,how do I DM you? But my misses is on Facebook if that helps?

Just messaged you mate.

Back
Top Bottom