Flag Pole (Geddit?)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Which Design would you pick?

• Guido UTS

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Guido TFC Cock

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Guido TFC Shield

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sean THFC logo

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Nutter-Naylor Quadrants

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Nutter Naylor Navy White horizontal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CSWY Greavsie / UTS etc

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • CSWY UTS 1882 N17 TFC

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
Had another donation in which has been forwarded on to the Institute for Cancer Research. So not only do we have a forum flag but we can all feel good about helping the fight against cancer.

Had another donation in which has been forwarded on to the Institute for Cancer Research. So not only do we have a forum flag but we can all feel good about helping the fight against cancer.
Thanks mate for all you did for the flag and of course raising a few pound for cancer research.

🍻

Up the Spurs!
Speaking of which, I noticed the flag is still up in the stadium. All the fans flags now appear to be hung along the front of the middle tier of the West Stand. The bottom half is obscured I think so you can only see the Up The Spurs bit. But at least it's still there.

I've noticed that many other grounds have a similar number of fan flags but because the stands are so much smaller they don't get lost like ours do.

Speaking of which, I noticed the flag is still up in the stadium. All the fans flags now appear to be hung along the front of the middle tier of the West Stand. The bottom half is obscured I think so you can only see the Up The Spurs bit. But at least it's still there.

I've noticed that many other grounds have a similar number of fan flags but because the stands are so much smaller they don't get lost like ours do.
I bet in the Olympic Stadium they do...

:mourhandlaugh::king::pochlol::gazza:

Still at the stadium somewhere. I'll check my emails to see if they said anything about it.

EDIT:

I received an email on 16th April about displaying the flag at Wembley for the League Cup Final. In that email it says:

"Your flag will be available for collection on matchdays next season or from Lilywhite House by appointment"

So I guess if anyone wants it to display on matchdays I'll just need to arrange letting someone pick it up.

Last edited:
Still at the stadium somewhere. I'll check my emails to see if they said anything about it.

EDIT:

I received an email on 16th April about displaying the flag at Wembley for the League Cup Final. In that email it says:

"Your flag will be available for collection on matchdays next season or from Lilywhite House by appointment"

So I guess if anyone wants it to display on matchdays I'll just need to arrange letting someone pick it up.
I'm guessing it's been binned by now?

Back
Top Bottom