Foden

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And I’d told her to erm dress appropriately dearie me……
36-A882-F8-89-E1-485-C-8-DEE-84-A4325-D5-D97.png
If she fell over , she’d rock herself to death trying to stand up !

I didn't watch that closely, looks like she threw a punch to me. But I don't give a shit. If you don't want a fight, don't start one. That is all.
She didn't want a fight, she heard her son being called a cunt and told a drunk man to fuck off. Then gives him a little shove.

He then retaliates by trying to punch her in the face. If you think anything he did is defensible then you are as bad as him and his scumbag mates. They're lucky they didn't get their fucking heads kicked in.

Seriously if that's your mum are you even trying to defend a drunk, abusive cunt who tries to punch her in the face? I'm amazed anybody is even trying to do that.

Last edited:
...she starting swinging amongst a scummy MEN boxing crowd for her son getting called fucking names.

If you raise your hands, whatever sex, don't be surprised if you get at least one back.
Just shut up you cretin.

Even by your abysmal standards that's one of the dumbest posts i've ever read on here.

I hope you and that little cunt trying to fight a middle-aged woman both get the fucking good kicking you deserve.

What are you ten. You don't hit women end of. In fact I don't hit anyone substantially weaker than me. It's cowardice.

I’d say the only excuse to ever do so would be if you were in legitimate danger of getting badly hurt. Clearly wasn’t the case with this guy who could’ve walked away and was only dealing with a shove.

To me that’s a man who was happy for the ‘excuse’ to throw a punch at a woman, not someone defending himself.

In a perfect world, yes, true, but this is clearly not that world. She’s a twat and threw first, just because we don’t hit women, doesn’t give them the right to hit us.

For the record, I’ve been hit by and have never, ever hit a woman, but the point is some guys just need them to hit first.
Bullshit. Watch the video, she shoves the drunk guy calling her son a cunt. He then tries to punch her in the face because he's a fucking cunt. His mates stood there watching and laughing while filming it.

She's swinging after he's tried to punch her in the face. That makes him a fucking pussy trying to beat up an old woman.

Correct. The granny-bashers are clearly finding that concept very difficult to understand.

You don't beat up a grandmother after she pushes you in retaliation for calling her son a cunt. Repeatedly. They had already been abusive towards him and his missus and wanted to carry it on. She's trying to end it and tell them to fuck off and then one sad cunt tries to break her jaw.
I don’t agree with your style but I completely agree with your point. I don’t understand how anyone can defend these people who got pissed up, abused foden and then went for a literal grandma with a haymaker. Those people were fucking nasty and their defenders are nuts

In a perfect world, yes, true, but this is clearly not that world. She’s a twat and threw first, just because we don’t hit women, doesn’t give them the right to hit us.

For the record, I’ve been hit by and have never, ever hit a woman, but the point is some guys just need them to hit first.

She's a twat for lashing out a bit after her son had taken a load of abuse from a few scruffy cunts?

Yep. Only injury will stop him from becoming one of the best 5 players in the world for me. A lot of City fans think that Cole Palmer will be at least equally as good, and from what bit I've seen of him so far, I can't say I would disagree.

I love Jude Bellingham though. Gifted but also has a shithouse side to him on the field. I love watching them both.

I'm frankly amazed at all the tough guys intimidated by a short fat middle-aged woman swinging her hand bag.

She looks like a very classy lady tbf.

I'm sure Kate Middleton goes out dressed like that swinging haymakers at random men on nights out too.

Back
Top Bottom