Foden

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

...she starting swinging amongst a scummy MEN boxing crowd for her son getting called fucking names.

If you raise your hands, whatever sex, don't be surprised if you get at least one back.

Lol@White Knight Soprano, who would likely get his cunt kicked in by Mrs. Foden and likely any aggressive female btw.
If you're attacked you have the right to defend yourself, but he could have just walked away. It's not like his life was in danger. Even if it was a bloke who threw a slap, I'd have have just walked away.

Bullshit. Watch the video, she shoves the drunk guy calling her son a cunt. He then tries to punch her in the face because he's a fucking cunt. His mates stood there watching and laughing while filming it.

She's swinging after he's tried to punch her in the face. That makes him a fucking pussy trying to beat up an old woman.
You shouldn't bother mate it's good that they are outting themselves. Laugh even louder when they are giving it big calling people names over Harry Winks 😉. It's a short fat middle aged woman I say this with full certainly this woman could not lay a glove on me, not fast strong or mobile enough. I suggest some of these men get down a gym get some gloves on and get a trainer. Embarrassing.

Sorry, but you're wrong. She came out looking for a fight. She could have left it, Foden was gone, the guys outside weren't going in. She comes out, gives verbals and then shoves him almost to the floor. She clearly 'wants some' and he gives it. What did she expect? Apologies? Remuneration? She's an idiot. Your ideology is not valid in the face of actual cunts. Is he right? No! Fuck no! Is she right? No! Fuck no! Two twats getting slapped, no tears were shed. No fucks were given. Move on.

Again: People are cunts. If you don't want a fight, don't start one. Some people don't care if you're tall, short, fat, thin, man or woman. This isn't news.
Ok another feeble coward that thinks being pushed by an old lady entitles her to get punched in the face. It's actually cringeworthy but at least The Mercurial No.10 The Mercurial No.10 has another coward to play with.

She came out because drunken idiots were abusing her son. All she's done is tell them to fuck off and shove one, an appropriate response is not to try and break her jaw. Not unless you're a fucking total moron which some people on here clearly are

If Foden had any actual security or proper lads around the cunt who threw the punch and his mates would have been smashed to pieces.

Bullshit. Watch the video, she shoves the drunk guy calling her son a cunt. He then tries to punch her in the face because he's a fucking cunt. His mates stood there watching and laughing while filming it.

She's swinging after he's tried to punch her in the face. That makes him a fucking pussy trying to beat up an old woman.
In the clip I saw this fucking ‘hero’ actually connect when he threw punch

But he should have walked away

Absolute cunt

What are you ten. You don't hit women end of. In fact I don't hit anyone substantially weaker than me. It's cowardice.
I think there are times when its okay if its to defend a kid or she has a weapon that puts you in danger of getting seriously hurt. Fodens mum was just acting like a stupid idiot , the guy was not going to get hurt at all . Punching her in the face was just disgusting.

What the fuck are you calling me disgusting for?

I don't agree with hitting anyone, let alone women, but the fact remains if anyone pushes/hits another person retaliation shouldn't be a surprise, even if they are female.

He wouldn't have been pushed if he hadn't been calling her son a cunt though, would he?

Of course she shouldn't have reacted, but the prick who started things by name calling, and then lashing out is the villain here.

We don't see eye to eye on this so I'll just leave it there.

Not sure if there is a separate thread about him. Couldn't find one.

I've said this for nearly 2 years now.

This chap is the best English player we've seen since Gascoigne.

He has everything. Southgate is an idiot not to see it. Had he started against Italy we win that game.

I've genuinely not seen a better player for a long time.

He has it all and will only get better.

I'd go as far to say he could be better than Bale and Giggs.
He's probably already better than Giggs. Bale though in his prime was an absolute monster, he has a level to go before reaching that but he certainly could do.

He's probably already better than Giggs. Bale though in his prime was an absolute monster, he has a level to go before reaching that but he certainly could do.

Yeah, Bale for us was just ridiculous. He was literally Messi/Ronaldo level for a while he was that good. Unplayable. I think Foden is every bit as gifted, if not more naturally so. But Bale was just a freak with his pace, power and athleticism at his best. He was almost like Traore but with much more ability and an end product.

Most talented young British player with the highest ceiling I've almost ever seen, genuinely two footed, works his socks off, can do it all, could play him anywhere apart from the back four.

If he keeps on progressing he'll be one of the best players of his generation IMO. Mega clubs will eventually be falling over themselves to try and sign him if they've any sense.

Last edited:
Madrid don't have the lure that they've always had at the moment. Them and Barcelona and well and truly behind City, Liverpool, Bayern and Chelsea. PSG too. I can't see him ever moving from there unless City stop playing him and want to sell him. And that's very unlikely to happen.

I'd say there's a much bigger chance of him being there all his career than not.

Oh 100%. Need to question why shes throwing slaps though

Well her son was getting a load of grief by a few drunk, scummy blokes. She clearly made the situation worse but I don't think she's the only one who would do what she did.

The money Foden is on though, where is his personal security? With what he could easily pay he should have had someone there who would have sent those sad acts running home to Mommy within seconds.

...she starting swinging amongst a scummy MEN boxing crowd for her son getting called fucking names.

If you raise your hands, whatever sex, don't be surprised if you get at least one back.

Lol@White Knight Soprano, who would likely get his cunt kicked in by Mrs. Foden and likely any aggressive female btw.
You tragic cunt. You actually edited that post to mention me..how fucking pathetic.

I'm pretty sure you're exactly the type of vermin that Mrs Foden was dealing with last night and hopefully you get the fucking good hiding that's coming his way too.

Thought i was on ignore you dumb fuck? I'd prefer to be ignored by woman-beaters.

She didn't want a fight, she heard her son being called a cunt and told a drunk man to fuck off. Then gives him a little shove.

He then retaliates by trying to punch her in the face. If you think anything he did is defensible then you are as bad as him and his scumbag mates. They're lucky they didn't get their fucking heads kicked in.

Seriously if that's your mum are you even trying to defend a drunk, abusive cunt who tries to punch her in the face? I'm amazed anybody is even trying to do that.
It's also legally bogus. Force has to be proportionate in law for it to be in self defence.So being pushed in the chest by a middle aged woman is NOT proof she 'asked' to be punched in the face. As I said they are outting themselves.

It's also legally bogus. Force has to be proportionate in law for it to be in self defence.So being pushed in the chest by a middle aged woman is NOT proof she 'asked' to be punched in the face. As I said they are outting themselves.
Correct. The granny-bashers are clearly finding that concept very difficult to understand.

You don't beat up a grandmother after she pushes you in retaliation for calling her son a cunt. Repeatedly. They had already been abusive towards him and his missus and wanted to carry it on. She's trying to end it and tell them to fuck off and then one sad cunt tries to break her jaw.

Correct. The granny-bashers are clearly finding that concept very difficult to understand.

You don't beat up a grandmother after she pushes you in retaliation for calling her son a cunt. Repeatedly. They had already been abusive towards him and his missus and wanted to carry it on. She's trying to end it and tell them to fuck off and then one sad cunt tries to break her jaw.
It's mind boggling that I'm having to explain this. Not to some of the vermin on here but hither to people I thought were decent. I suspect some (not the cunts) have not watched it fully.

Back
Top Bottom