Foden

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Defending granny-bashers? I can see you've left the realm of realism and you can go back to your make-believe world. Add some spice, pretend I slapped your missus this morning*

(* I did, on the arse, when I'd finished).

FWIW, If you're going to dish out this abuse, then i'm bloody well going to earn it.

Also, point of note: I didn't watch past the push and the first thrown punch. Don't start fights. You'll get fought. Funny that.

Defending granny-bashers? I can see you've left the realm of realism and you can go back to your make-believe world. Add some spice, pretend I slapped your missus this morning*

(* I did, on the arse, when I'd finished).
Oh so funny... i'll let your mum know what a comedian she raised next time i'm calling you a cunt and punching her in the face.

But that's ok isn't it? I mean you're happy to defend people who do that..

I'm actually surprised by you, i would expect the idiots like The Mercurial No.10 The Mercurial No.10 to defend fellow losers but didn't see you as one of his crowd. You live and learn i guess.

If you're attacked you have the right to defend yourself, but he could have just walked away. It's not like his life was in danger. Even if it was a bloke who threw a slap, I'd have have just walked away.
So does calling her son a cunt give an excuse for her to put her hands on someone?

No one is saying it's right to put your hands on a woman, but she was clearly the aggressor and ended up trying to use her heels. She doesn't come to the door and all this doesn't happen.

The worst part is the guy from Fodens entourage who nearly killed a guy, who was walking away, with a fire extinguisher. Luckily someone blocked his swinging motion.

Where do I support it? Some of you can't fucking read.

I said if someone puts their hands on someone, regardless of sex, they should likely expect something back especially if they're in a fucking scummy crowd with scummy people.

Lol@calling her a lady btw. Ladies don't behave like that.

You are out of order sonny jim.

You gonna condemn the chav prick doing the name calling?

So does calling her son a cunt give an excuse for her to put her hands on someone?

No one is saying it's right to put your hands on a woman, but she was clearly the aggressor and ended up trying to use her heels. She doesn't come to the door and all this doesn't happen.
So what if she is the aggressor? He was hardly in any threat of harm was he. Some fat old skank, could outrun her easily. Just shows he was up for causing trouble the whole time.

No.

You don’t lay your hands on a woman, end of. Walk away (and stop calling people cunts)
You don't lay your hands on anyone without consent, which is what she did to escalate the situation.

Once she puts her hands on a drunken, likely coked up scumbag in a Northern boxing crowd, what happens next is down to her actions and legally she might not have much of a leg to stand on. Would be surprised if there were charges tbh.

There wouldn’t have been a situation to escalate if the guy hadn’t started name calling in the first place.

You’re utterly wrong on this. Don’t bother replying until you apologise.

Making excuses like ‘he was drunk or coked up’ for the guy is pathetic too.

You need to work on your priorities lad. Disgusting.
What the fuck are you calling me disgusting for?

I don't agree with hitting anyone, let alone women, but the fact remains if anyone pushes/hits another person retaliation shouldn't be a surprise, even if they are female.

He wouldn't have been pushed if he hadn't been calling her son a cunt though, would he?

Of course she shouldn't have reacted, but the prick who started things by name calling, and then lashing out is the villain here.

We don't see eye to eye on this so I'll just leave it there.
Sticks and fucking stones.

Vocal to physical is a big difference in an altercation and it's also clear she has previous for scummy scrapping.

Not sure if there is a separate thread about him. Couldn't find one.

I've said this for nearly 2 years now.

This chap is the best English player we've seen since Gascoigne.

He has everything. Southgate is an idiot not to see it. Had he started against Italy we win that game.

I've genuinely not seen a better player for a long time.

He has it all and will only get better.

I'd go as far to say he could be better than Bale and Giggs.

Back
Top Bottom