Foden

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In a perfect world, yes, true, but this is clearly not that world. She’s a twat and threw first, just because we don’t hit women, doesn’t give them the right to hit us.

For the record, I’ve been hit by and have never, ever hit a woman, but the point is some guys just need them to hit first.
I'm frankly amazed at all the tough guys intimidated by a short fat middle-aged woman swinging her hand bag.

She looks like a very classy lady tbf.

I'm sure Kate Middleton goes out dressed like that swinging haymakers at random men on nights out too.

...she starting swinging amongst a scummy MEN boxing crowd for her son getting called fucking names.

If you raise your hands, whatever sex, don't be surprised if you get at least one back.

Lol@White Knight Soprano, who would likely get his cunt kicked in by Mrs. Foden and likely any aggressive female btw.
If you're attacked you have the right to defend yourself, but he could have just walked away. It's not like his life was in danger. Even if it was a bloke who threw a slap, I'd have have just walked away.

In a perfect world, yes, true, but this is clearly not that world. She’s a twat and threw first, just because we don’t hit women, doesn’t give them the right to hit us.

For the record, I’ve been hit by and have never, ever hit a woman, but the point is some guys just need them to hit first.
Bullshit. Watch the video, she shoves the drunk guy calling her son a cunt. He then tries to punch her in the face because he's a fucking cunt. His mates stood there watching and laughing while filming it.

She's swinging after he's tried to punch her in the face. That makes him a fucking pussy trying to beat up an old woman.

Bullshit. Watch the video, she shoves the drunk guy calling her son a cunt. He then tries to punch her in the face because he's a fucking cunt. His mates stood there watching and laughing while filming it.

She's swinging after he's tried to punch her in the face. That makes him a fucking pussy trying to beat up an old woman.
I didn't watch that closely, looks like she threw a punch to me. But I don't give a shit. If you don't want a fight, don't start one. That is all.

I didn't watch that closely, looks like she threw a punch to me. But I don't give a shit. If you don't want a fight, don't start one. That is all.
She didn't want a fight, she heard her son being called a cunt and told a drunk man to fuck off. Then gives him a little shove.

He then retaliates by trying to punch her in the face. If you think anything he did is defensible then you are as bad as him and his scumbag mates. They're lucky they didn't get their fucking heads kicked in.

Seriously if that's your mum are you even trying to defend a drunk, abusive cunt who tries to punch her in the face? I'm amazed anybody is even trying to do that.

Last edited:
She didn't want a fight, she heard her son being called a cunt and told a drunk man to fuck off. Then gives him a little shove.

He then retaliates by trying to punch her in the face. If you think anything he did is defensible then you are as bad as him and his scumbag mates. They're lucky they didn't get their fucking heads kicked in.

Seriously if that's your mum are you even trying to defend a drunk abusive cunt who tries to punch her in the face? I'm amazed anybody is even trying to do that.
Sorry, but you're wrong. She came out looking for a fight. She could have left it, Foden was gone, the guys outside weren't going in. She comes out, gives verbals and then shoves him almost to the floor. She clearly 'wants some' and he gives it. What did she expect? Apologies? Remuneration? She's an idiot. Your ideology is not valid in the face of actual cunts. Is he right? No! Fuck no! Is she right? No! Fuck no! Two twats getting slapped, no tears were shed. No fucks were given. Move on.

Again: People are cunts. If you don't want a fight, don't start one. Some people don't care if you're tall, short, fat, thin, man or woman. This isn't news.

You shouldn't bother mate it's good that they are outting themselves. Laugh even louder when they are giving it big calling people names over Harry Winks 😉. It's a short fat middle aged woman I say this with full certainly this woman could not lay a glove on me, not fast strong or mobile enough. I suggest some of these men get down a gym get some gloves on and get a trainer. Embarrassing.

Sorry, but you're wrong. She came out looking for a fight. She could have left it, Foden was gone, the guys outside weren't going in. She comes out, gives verbals and then shoves him almost to the floor. She clearly 'wants some' and he gives it. What did she expect? Apologies? Remuneration? She's an idiot. Your ideology is not valid in the face of actual cunts. Is he right? No! Fuck no! Is she right? No! Fuck no! Two twats getting slapped, no tears were shed. No fucks were given. Move on.

Again: People are cunts. If you don't want a fight, don't start one. Some people don't care if you're tall, short, fat, thin, man or woman. This isn't news.
Ok another feeble coward that thinks being pushed by an old lady entitles her to get punched in the face. It's actually cringeworthy but at least The Mercurial No.10 The Mercurial No.10 has another coward to play with.

She came out because drunken idiots were abusing her son. All she's done is tell them to fuck off and shove one, an appropriate response is not to try and break her jaw. Not unless you're a fucking total moron which some people on here clearly are

If Foden had any actual security or proper lads around the cunt who threw the punch and his mates would have been smashed to pieces.

Seriously if that's your mum are you even trying to defend a drunk, abusive cunt who tries to punch her in the face? I'm amazed anybody is even trying to do that.
It's also legally bogus. Force has to be proportionate in law for it to be in self defence.So being pushed in the chest by a middle aged woman is NOT proof she 'asked' to be punched in the face. As I said they are outting themselves.

In the clip I saw this fucking ‘hero’ actually connect when he threw punch

But he should have walked away

Absolute cunt

Back
Top Bottom