Foden

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh fuck off you melt.

He shouldn't have been calling her son a cunt then should he. The fact you support granny bashing is outragrous.

You deserve a pasting tbh.
Where do I support it? Some of you can't fucking read.

I said if someone puts their hands on someone, regardless of sex, they should likely expect something back especially if they're in a fucking scummy crowd with scummy people.

Lol@calling her a lady btw. Ladies don't behave like that.

Why is anyone arguing over who is the morally superior of the 2 camps, both are thick chav cunts doing thick chav cunt things...

My favourite part of the video was weedy chav cunt Phil Foden steaming in as if he was going to do something, realising he'd gone too fast for anybody to hold him back, then slowing down and reversing once this dawned on him.

:contesmile:

The moron swinging a fire extinguisher round could have killed someone though, the lad facing away from him as he swung for the back of his head is very lucky.

Where do I support it? Some of you can't fucking read.

I said if someone puts their hands on someone, regardless of sex, they should likely expect something back especially if they're in a fucking scummy crowd with scummy people.

Lol@calling her a lady btw. Ladies don't behave like that.

You are out of order sonny jim.

You gonna condemn the chav prick doing the name calling?

Why is anyone arguing over who is the morally superior of the 2 camps, both are thick chav cunts doing thick chav cunt things...

My favourite part of the video was weedy chav cunt Phil Foden steaming in as if he was going to do something, realising he'd gone too fast for anybody to hold him back, then slowing down and reversing once this dawned on him.

:contesmile:

The moron swinging a fire extinguisher round could have killed someone though, the lad facing away from him as he swung for the back of his head is very lucky.
Truth

Lol. I literally just said the crowd was fucking scummy...his mother is clearly rough too.

She starts it with a push which is battery in the law. Name calling isn't an excuse to put hands on someone though, even if you have a vagina.

If he pushed her back, would that have been alright?
No.

You don’t lay your hands on a woman, end of. Walk away (and stop calling people cunts)

So does calling her son a cunt give an excuse for her to put her hands on someone?

No one is saying it's right to put your hands on a woman, but she was clearly the aggressor and ended up trying to use her heels. She doesn't come to the door and all this doesn't happen.
So what if she is the aggressor? He was hardly in any threat of harm was he. Some fat old skank, could outrun her easily. Just shows he was up for causing trouble the whole time.

No.

You don’t lay your hands on a woman, end of. Walk away (and stop calling people cunts)
You don't lay your hands on anyone without consent, which is what she did to escalate the situation.

Once she puts her hands on a drunken, likely coked up scumbag in a Northern boxing crowd, what happens next is down to her actions and legally she might not have much of a leg to stand on. Would be surprised if there were charges tbh.

You don't lay your hands on anyone without consent, which is what she did to escalate the situation.

Once she puts her hands on a drunken, likely coked up scumbag in a Northern boxing crowd, what happens next is down to her actions and legally she might not have much of a leg to stand on. Would be surprised if there were charges tbh.
There wouldn’t have been a situation to escalate if the guy hadn’t started name calling in the first place.

You’re utterly wrong on this. Don’t bother replying until you apologise.

Making excuses like ‘he was drunk or coked up’ for the guy is pathetic too.

You need to work on your priorities lad. Disgusting.

There wouldn’t have been a situation to escalate if the guy hadn’t started name calling in the first place.

You’re utterly wrong on this. Don’t bother replying until you apologise.

Making excuses like ‘he was drunk or coked up’ for the guy is pathetic too.

You need to work on your priorities lad. Disgusting.
What the fuck are you calling me disgusting for?

I don't agree with hitting anyone, let alone women, but the fact remains if anyone pushes/hits another person retaliation shouldn't be a surprise, even if they are female.

What the fuck are you calling me disgusting for?

I don't agree with hitting anyone, let alone women, but the fact remains if anyone pushes/hits another person retaliation shouldn't be a surprise, even if they are female.

He wouldn't have been pushed if he hadn't been calling her son a cunt though, would he?

Of course she shouldn't have reacted, but the prick who started things by name calling, and then lashing out is the villain here.

We don't see eye to eye on this so I'll just leave it there.

He wouldn't have been pushed if he hadn't been calling her son a cunt though, would he?

Of course she shouldn't have reacted, but the prick who started things by name calling, and then lashing out is the villain here.

We don't see eye to eye on this so I'll just leave it there.
Sticks and fucking stones.

Vocal to physical is a big difference in an altercation and it's also clear she has previous for scummy scrapping.

Him punching her was a disproportionate response to being pushed, and he started the ball rolling by verbally abusing her son. Retaliation/revenge isn’t self defence and he threw a punch because she’d made him look a right twat in front of his mates.
I’m not excusing her behaviour either, and at her age she ought to know better, but the bloke who punched her is an utter scumbag

Back
Top Bottom