Football Documentaries

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd recommend La Liga Docs if you have an interest in football in general, and Spanish football in particular. Each episode deals with a particular city/club or group of clubs and their history and situation.

Really enjoyed the episode about the Basque country clubs and their philosophy and ideology when it comes to football and trying to almost exclusively play with Basque players.

They also have an episode dealing with players rehabbing from knee injuries that was very good.

Many of you have probably seen these Derby Days, I've just noticed that they are adding some new ones. They are very good. Although I didn't like the NLD one they did, I thought it didn't capture the hatred I feel, thought it was lame, may be it's the same for all the supporters when they review their own story???

Channel 5 tonight the feud Ferguson v Wenger
Just watched that.
Wow. The tunnel footage, before and after, needs to be a thing now.
Not live obviously, but perhaps as a standalone fans programme +24/48 hours after the event. Not every game is going to be great, but I'm sure that there would be enough footage throughout the main leagues to fuel our (my) hunger.

Before anyone mentions the Tunnel Club at NWHL, I don't think that will last long personally. It will become a toned down, perhaps even start as a "look" at the squads as they go out for the warm up. By the time the teams do the real thing I would imagine the viewing screens will be well and truly pixelated.

Just watched that.
Wow. The tunnel footage, before and after, needs to be a thing now.
Not live obviously, but perhaps as a standalone fans programme +24/48 hours after the event. Not every game is going to be great, but I'm sure that there would be enough footage throughout the main leagues to fuel our (my) hunger.

Back then it was a steely eyed Keane and Vieira not talking and pure tension and occasional violent exchanges

Nowadays it’s all hugs, comparing headphones and discussing which agents they should use to get a better deal, oblivious to the shirt colours they are wearing

Millennial cunts, you can keep Tunnel cam

Not exactly full blown documentaries. But the Bundesliga produce excellent little factoid videos for their youtube channel

Players, coaches, tactics, you name it. I wish the PL could do something similar

Back
Top Bottom