Football Documentaries

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That supporters group is fantastic. Would love something like that at Spurs, I'm talking specifically about the organisation of banners, flags etc. Somewhere for them to be invented, created and kept safe. No shop bought handkerchief sized plastic shit left on your seat. What's relevant here is they have only just moved into a brand new stadium themselves, they too have a single tier South Stand that they have embraced and made their own by bringing their personality to it.

I'm not even talking about tifo displays, just some good old fashioned creativity, colour and independent thought and some organisation. Make it easy for everything to be kept close to the ground. Seeing as the club are now actively promoting fans to get into the stadium a couple of hours before a game, there really is no excuse for them not to have some putting up banners before a game.

That supporters group is fantastic. Would love something like that at Spurs, I'm talking specifically about the organisation of banners, flags etc. Somewhere for them to be invented, created and kept safe. No shop bought handkerchief sized plastic shit left on your seat. What's relevant here is they have only just moved into a brand new stadium themselves, they too have a single tier South Stand that they have embraced and made their own by bringing their personality to it.

I'm not even talking about tifo displays, just some good old fashioned creativity, colour and independent thought and some organisation. Make it easy for everything to be kept close to the ground. Seeing as the club are now actively promoting fans to get into the stadium a couple of hours before a game, there really is no excuse for them not to have some putting up banners before a game.
I also like that it is a supporter group that is actively working to not have any sort of negative influence within itself. Doing what it can to eliminate racist, fascist and other negatives influences within the group.

There are still most likely Marseille fans who are dickheads but the official supporter group being openly anti-racism and anti-fasc is a good thing that will make new fans feel welcome.

It’s not a documentary as such, but a must watch for any spurs fan

Those Glory Glory days is on London Live tonight
I loved that film, what a great time to be a Spurs supporter. I've got it on video somewhere, brings back so many memories. Cathy Murphy who played Tub (see, I can Google! ) was a neighbour of mine when I lived in Ilford and her dad was so proud because he was a Spurs fan. She bought the family a car and new curtains with her fee.

This is a trailer for a football documentary that’s on the bbc iplayer guy who is the manager is called David Robertson Aberdeen born and bred in his playing career committed the most evil of crimes that he could do as far as Aberdeen fc supporters are concerned signed for Rangers with Souness! Aberdeen fans never forgave him he also turned his back on a Scotland career due to the fact he felt if picked he should play he’d traveled with the national team and sat on the bench on a occasion but didn’t get stripped so that wasn’t for him so told the Scottish fa he didn’t want to be considered for the national team again didn’t go down well! Anyway he’s found himself in management with this mob not only because of their situation/location etc Mr Robertson and his language is erm.....colourful to say the least.... ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom