Football Documentaries

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I have always admired this bloke: Great manager.
Dave Mackay (Spurs legend) features prominently in this.

Last edited:
'the impossible job' documentary about Graham Taylors time as england manager. It was so easy to write the screen play to ' Mike Bassett : England Manager' after watching this........

I still laugh out loud at some of the clips, poor old Graham Taylor, but fair play to him for inviting the cameras in.

Might be another documentary starting soon..

10269408_10152842167004914_980561883681956924_n.png

A couple of folks mentioned the ESPN 30 for 30 series. But I just want to point out there is a pretty good one about Ricky and Ossie called "White, Blue and White." Good stuff. I also recommend "Kicking It," which is about the Homeless World Cup.

Also mentioned earlier is Argentina Futbol Club, which happens to be my favourite Football Film. It's about the Superclasico it's mainly a dive into Argentine football culture then a historical match by match history lesson and is al the better for it.
The pre-match build up for this film is a home game for Boca from 2007/08 season, so Simeone is the River manager. There is a great shot of him prowling around the players geeing them up in a pre-match warm up.

Back
Top Bottom