Football Documentaries

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just watched the Campbell doco where he says he would have captained England had he not been black.

I couldn't give a fuck who plays for England. And I can forgive him for v leaving us cos we were an utter shambles during that period. But joining them, when he could have gone any where else. Cunt.

I suggested my son watch the Damned United the other night, he was born 1989 so missed the Clough Taylor era, he very much enjoyed it. Sheen was incredible in the film. Glad I'm not a Derby County fan or I would have been done for murdering the Chairman for accepting their resignations.

Is that the G Best film that was on at the BFI a year or so ago? Very good if so.

I suggested my son watch the Damned United the other night, he was born 1989 so missed the Clough Taylor era, he very much enjoyed it. Sheen was incredible in the film. Glad I'm not a Derby County fan or I would have been done for murdering the Chairman for accepting their resignations.

Is that the G Best film that was on at the BFI a year or so ago? Very good if so.

The Damned United film is very good, but the book by David Peace is superb. Much darker.

The Damned United film is very good, but the book by David Peace is superb. Much darker.
Thought the film was excellent, not read the book, will give it a go, cheers Joe.
The film United about the aftermath of the Munich disaster was very good and poignant, David Tennant as assistant manager Jimmy Murphy was superb. Would recommend to anyone with a love of football and history.

Back
Top Bottom