Football programmes

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've just been reading an old programme - Spurs vs The Scum, August 1968. First home game of the season?

I've taken a photo of one article, because it highlights how the Summer break has changed for professional footballers over the years (apart from Gilzean & Bale, of course):

vqka1yD.jpg

I've just been reading an old programme - Spurs vs The Scum, August 1968. First home game of the season?

I've taken a photo of one article, because it highlights how the Summer break has changed for professional footballers over the years (apart from Gilzean & Bale, of course):

vqka1yD.jpg
Different world!

My old man thought he had won the jackpot when he found the 66 World Cup Final programme in the loft, was gutted when told it was pretty much worthless as there were so many out there lol

Back
Top Bottom