Football Weekly

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was listening to football weekly yesterday they pointed out all the managers who won Europa league and then were appointed to a different team were disasters.

Juande Ramos-Sevilla to Tottenham Hotspur

Steve Mclaren-Middlesborough to England

Roy Hodgson-Fulham to Liverpool

AVB the fourth one I think.

The curse of the Europa League :ade:

Actually thought the ep was a video on itunes but seems they streamed it when recording live but they've not released it as video just audio.

Fighting Cock live podcast stream anyone?

Paolo Bandini needs glassing. :bmj:

I don't like gooners being nice about Spurs! Funnily enough, the panel were pretty balanced when talking about us.

Thelonious said:
Paolo Bandini needs glassing. :bmj:

I don't like gooners being nice about Spurs! Funnily enough, the panel were pretty balanced when talking about us.

I particularly liked the guy having a go at Hansen for being overly reactionary about recent results

Philippe Auclair last week was moaning that Spurs don't have any injury worries, then said "compared to Woolworths, Tottenham are a joke". He meant the argument we've suffered from injuries is a joke, which is bad efuckingnough. But his actual sentence made me want to gut him.

S.L.R said:
Philippe Auclair last week was moaning that Spurs don't have any injury worries, then said "compared to Woolworths, Tottenham are a joke". He meant the argument we've suffered from injuries is a joke, which is bad efuckingnough. But his actual sentence made me want to gut him.

He's right though

imagine if we'd been without Modric (Wilshere) all season and played half a season with a midfielder at left back and a shit centre back at right back

They've had big injury problems but I suppose what I'm saying is I used to overlook the fact he's woolworths but now he said something about Tottenham I got a bit touchy and he's a cunt.

To be fair, we have consistently had injuries to Bale/Modric/Rafa/Ade/Ledley/Parker/Lennon.

No we haven't had one important player out for most the season, but we have consistently had a really important player missing at any one time. It's just been rotated. Which, IMO, should be harder to cope with, you can adapt to one long term injury, how can you adapt when it's a different player missing every week?

Not to mention we've had Hud, Daws and Gallas out most of the season

Back
Top Bottom