Football Weekly

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The new episode was alright. Obviously it's going to have a different feel to it now but not necessarily worse. There wasn't a 20 minute Woolwich segment so maybe there are some improvements to look forward to in this brave new era!

I've not listened to it yet, hearing mixed reviews.

It reminds me of going to the Lane on a night when there is no atmosphere, Richardson is half the appeal of tuning in or it's just anyther podcast, it had Wilson there for gravitas but same old Barry, it's a bit ordinary now

I will give it a go. I used to like Richardson, and without that lemon Glendenning at least one irritant is removed.
It's decent... but instead of Glendenning they have some French PSG supporter guy that admits he stopped paying attention to PSG when they were bad and became an Woolwich supporter.

:dembelewtf:

It's decent... but instead of Glendenning they have some French PSG supporter guy that admits he stopped paying attention to PSG when they were bad and became an Woolwich supporter.

:dembelewtf:
I thought it was good, Kelly Dalglish was good. They got the balance about right between the comedy and the football I think.

Sorry for hijacking this thread, but didn't want to start a new thread because I'm not a fan of Graham Hunter.

Only posting because he has interviews with Vander Vaart and King. Can't work out if he is saying this is a paid subscription or not? If it is fat chance.

Anyway here is the link

First episode of Totally Show was alright. Not sure they have the right chemistry yet, so hoping for lots of rotation in the panel of guests in the future. Also hoping that all these football shows don't end up just regurgitating the exact same cliched opinions on the exact same boring topics every week. That would get old fast.

I don't get the hate for Barry, I've always liked him for the most part. I get that he is not the most insightful pundit, but he can be charming in his own grumpy disinterested Irish ways.

I don't get the hate for Barry, I've always liked him for the most part. I get that he is not the most insightful pundit, but he can be charming in his own grumpy disinterested Irish ways.
Hard to say if he is a comedian who is not funny, or a pundit who has no clue what he is talking about. Oxygen thief.

Hard to say if he is a comedian who is not funny, or a pundit who has no clue what he is talking about. Oxygen thief.
Eh he is the everyman type who sounds like he turned up hungover and couldn't care less about the hype and hysteria of football. He is entertaining enough most weeks, and especially now that he's got his mate Max there, they can have a bit more banter and whatnot. I don't need everyone on the show to be well researched and studious about football, it's about having a mix of personalities and styles, and Barry does bring something for sure.

Eh he is the everyman type who sounds like he turned up hungover and couldn't care less about the hype and hysteria of football. He is entertaining enough most weeks, and especially now that he's got his mate Max there, they can have a bit more banter and whatnot. I don't need everyone on the show to be well researched and studious about football, it's about having a mix of personalities and styles, and Barry does bring something for sure.
Him, Brazil, Saggers, Durham, those 2 Mike cunts ... they want shooting the lot of them.

Back
Top Bottom