Footballers or other sports stars you've met who left a bad impression

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I remember when she was in Vice Squad someone wrote a review of an album or a gig and slagged her off basically saying she led a double life being in VC but her day job was some sort of tax office/civil service job making her a hypocrite and “middle class”...🙄
Vice Squad were ahead of their time in a way, very into animal welfare and the environment when those were not really things.

Not really interested in meeting or talking to celebrities or ex/current footballers.

Met quite a few Spurs players in the White Hart after away games in the late 70s and they grudgingly gave us the time of day. Fair enough.

Paul Miller in the members bar (portakabin) at the old ground and he made a token gesture to say something. Not a good impression.

A few others along the way.

A mate of mine met Dean Saunders on holiday and said he was very nice and another met Danny Murphy and said the same.

But generally I find them boring, arrogant and out of touch.
Did you ever go in the members bar,what was it like in side? Considering it was a portakabin

Does anyone know anyone famous and they know you?

I know Olly Murs he's a nice bloke
You know I imagine olly murs is a decent guy out of showbiz

I’m sure he’s maxing out all he can and I respect that

But oh fuck me what an insufferable wanker he is and the music he’s involved with

Can’t stand him in anything

Back
Top Bottom