For all of you, Poch needs time

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Truth stings eh...

If you knew my history with this, you would not be such a fucking twit over it.

On SpursCommunity, I used to get pelters, two seasons ago (or three maybe), but when my injury predictions started coming true, folks just like you started shutting the fuck up...

In time, if I can be bothered, I will explain in posts in a way you will start to understand.

We are made from matter, which is finite in crucial aspects, it is clear that some of these crucial aspects are not being addressed, which coupled with intensity of training makes this current situation inevitable (again I made a thread on SpursCommunity at the start of Pochs third season over this, as it was clear back then what happens, that I worried he was another 3 season manager, given his clear burn out techniques).

Look at his stars - Luke Shaw (Injury ravaged, burnt out), Danny Rose... they all try soo hard for him, they burn out due to inadequacy of key metabolic elements and lack of sophisticated enough alkaline mineral recovery techniques.

IMO... But it's a fact :disdain:
Are you David I keep?

Yes Pochettino does need time but fcuk me he will need to deliver.

My sentimental side hopes he gets time to show he can rise again.

The other side of me says he has fcuked up at the biggest moments.

Yes Pochettino does need time but fcuk me he will need to deliver.

My sentimental side hopes he gets time to show he can rise again.

The other side of me says he has fcuked up at the biggest moments.

People who want Poch out are asked who they would have instead, surely it's only fair to ask people who say "Give Poch time"...exactly how much time they feel he should be allowed to put things right ?

People who want Poch out are asked who they would have instead, surely it's only fair to ask people who say "Give Poch time"...exactly how much time they feel he should be allowed to put things right ?
At the very least until Boxing Day, but I hope and think he will stay at least until next summer and possibly longer.

Anyone who wants to sack him now in September is an absolute moron imo.

Last edited:

I agree but I know we won't go down so I feel what do we have to lose?

Eriksen is going in my opinion Vertonghen and Alderweireld are on that inevitable downward curve and a few other players need a rude fcuking awakening.

Give the guy who has transformed but not quite achieved a full metamorphosis a few more months at least.

I agree but I know we won't go down so I feel what do we have to lose?

Eriksen is going in my opinion Vertonghen and Alderweireld are on that inevitable downward curve and a few other players need a rude fcuking awakening.

Give the guy who has transformed but not quite achieved a full metamorphosis a few more months at least.
Christmas ?

Next summer.

It’s getting harder to move players on, everyone else struggling with this too. Which means you also have to be more careful before bringing them in too....

A few changes in January.

Then in the summer we know who still wants to be there.

Very quiet in here as well.

Oh well there's always Tuesday, next week, the week after

On the basis that:

loss = lost the dressing room
win = not lost the dressing room
draw = might have lost the dressing room

...Over the course of 38 games + European commitments, we could be in for one hell of a bumpy season. :nawty:

Back
Top Bottom