For the love of God can we have a decent free kick.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

i thought he scored or got lots of assists in early poch years, then it dried up
maybe memory has been clouded by commentator saying things like " Hudderstone is great striker of the ball" yet how many shoots caused the goalie problems ? it was mostly guy in row Z catch it
watched Hudderstone play for Hull other week still a lovely passer of the ball ( every ball was right wieght and easy for play to control
our players kick it so hard its not easy to control and stop ball by players foot
At one point Eriksen had more goals in the PL from outside the box (when Coutinho left) and more assists (after Woolwich stopped playing a Ozil) but then he downed tools.

I have posted this before but a spurs icon is one of the best free kick takers ever. He should be asked to give a few sessions to teach a couple of our players how it is done. No one should be surprised at who I am talking about Glen Hoddle.

Back
Top Bottom