Forest back in the Premier League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Forest's Premier Leauge thread is quite amusing. They basically hate everyone which I can relate to.
Of course that won't stop them screaming and crying when they are trying to get away tickets. Like you see on all newly promoted teams forums.
I suppose when you have been in the Championship as long as they have, you have to do something to keep yourself amused.

Forest fans were making a lot of noise around London yesterday pre match, certainly compared with their opponents.

They are a big team that in my mind should be in the top division.
I might get sick of them quickly but glad they won yesterday anyway.

Therefore, Trent Bridge ... I just put 2 and 2 together for the first time.

:dempsey: :harrylol:

Nottm-Forest-City-Ground-1977.jpg

Trent river end was covered ..you must mean the other end before it was rebuilt.. they used to put you in the corner of the open terrace..

I remember going in the early 70s where we won 1-0 with a late Chivers goal

Plod had put us along the side as loads of Yids were there

Their Trent End virtually emptied just after the goal and they were waiting for us by the river

Great fun getting past them and quite a few got thrown in!

Plod weren’t happy and baton charged us

Quite a way to the station too but we went top that day so all good

Winning the European Cup once is an achievement for a small provincial club but twice fuck me that really was something, yet it seems like “matter of fact” yeah we won, so……whats the big deal.

I remember going in the early 70s where we won 1-0 with a late Chivers goal

Plod had put us along the side as loads of Yids were there

Their Trent End virtually emptied just after the goal and they were waiting for us by the river

Great fun getting past them and quite a few got thrown in!

Plod weren’t happy and baton charged us

Quite a way to the station too but we went top that day so all good

We always used to have running battles with them at their place during the 70's, funny they never used to show at WHL though.

A side note but then could have been the era Forrest fans were from Nottingham I can’t mind if glory hunters going about with Forrest shirts on.

Being based in Leicester, I'm very much looking forward to the fireworks when Forest roll into town.

The Foxes have been blessed with every team being indifferent/liking them in the PL, but there'll finally be some needle next season.

Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live
Both Wolves and Villa are midland clubs and I've never liked Leicester because they have an annoying habit of showing us up and winning the trophies I feel we should be winning.

For me, it all started in 96/97 when they beat us 2-1 at the Lane when we had a squad decimated by injuries and went on to win the Coca Cola Cup while we were beaten 6-1 by Bolton.

Being based in Leicester, I'm very much looking forward to the fireworks when Forest roll into town.

The Foxes have been blessed with every team being indifferent/liking them in the PL, but there'll finally be some needle next season.

Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live
I can't get the thought out of my mind of Leicester "ultras" running through town dressed up in fancy dress costumes waiving their cardboard clappers angrily.

They are a fanbase that sits just below the cringe level of Woollwich.

Last edited:
I can't get the thought out of my mind of Leicester "ultras" running through town dressed up in fancy dress costumes waiving their cardboard clappers angrily.

They are a fanbase that sits just below the cringe level of Wollwich.

Same. I don't even know where to start with that lot.

They like throwing stuff and women and kids inside their ground as well. Pathetic fan base.

They are a fanbase that sits just below the cringe level of Wollwich.

Lot of rugby fans who got into football. When they became successful under Martin O’Neill.

Can remember many a Monday morning listening to people who knew absolutely nothing about football talk about football.

And weight watchers. And sex toys.

Was hard work tbh.

Back
Top Bottom